trip planned

Warrior07

planned to go to jean dry lake bed but decided on dumont :shake: . we we'll be heading out friday afternoon . might not be able to make it for halloween :whoop: cause of the job change . anyway i also need some input as far as what you think is faster from hendertucky because of the traffic on blue diamond . better to go thru tecopa or baker :boxer::shake: who else might be out there . :dunno:

if anyone is headed out to jean or someplace similar let me know cuz i wanna get some seat time in the hard pack w/ my new bike and some more time on the motor before i head down to glamis with it :D

if anyone is headed out to jean or someplace similar let me know cuz i wanna get some seat time in the hard pack w/ my new bike and some more time on the motor before i head down to glamis with it :D

When are u goin to Glamis....we are going for halloween.

thats when we are going...headin out thurs, early mornin, and commin back on sunday....not sure where we are camping....along the wash somewhere.....

We should be down in wash 16.. ill give you my cell phone number.. i should be out really reallly really late thurs night early fri morning.. and coming home sunday. Ill look for your truck :D

so is anyone still going to dumont sat. or sun. would like to get some ride time in. Dont know if i can make it for halloween weekend, let me know maybe we can meet up for a ride on saturday. :D

right now i am out!! :MBdance: wife was hurt last week when her brother decided to turn in front of her without looking in 3rd gear. so unless she is feeling better we are out. for sure next week and halloweenie.

Capt