Motorcycle powered sandrail

x-man

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Tim WTF??? Who pissed in your Wheaties? I was never bashing anyone or anything. I was just using Funco as an example of a car that alot of people think is ugly but is one of the BEST handling cars out there. It was actually a compliment. :beercheers: If you go back and read your brothers post, "HE" would be the "a-hole" as you put it in this situation. He was the one who started "bashing" the looks of Yoshis cars. Lighten up, man. :dunno:

I was only stating my opinion of Tom Pro. That was all. I think they are bada$$ cars and thought they were the best at one time. I'm so impressed with my car now I'd rank it up there with or above it.

I personally think your car handles much better than the tom pro cars for overall duning.

Not many mini rails are that great for jumping mostly because of their wheelbase being so short. No matter what kind of car, plan on breaking stuff if you wanna get super big air in a car. All of them (that I listed before) are good for moderate jumping and soaking up the rough though.

Not many mini rails are that great for jumping mostly because of their wheelbase being so short. No matter what kind of car, plan on breaking stuff if you wanna get super big air in a car. All of them (that I listed before) are good for moderate jumping and soaking up the rough though.

Thanks

I have a friend that has a Tom Pro car. He got it turbo'd and has reverse. It's an awesum car and fun to ride. It is extremely fast and handles well. Maybe I can get him to come out to Dumont sometime (he normally goes to Gordons Well). Another friend doesn't want to spend any more than $25K and he is also looking closely at buying a Tom Pro so he can play with us. Don't know about the other cars however.

if i was going to get a funco i would get an sst i cant get the hustler or the gen series to grow on me. but i know they handle awsom !! :laughoff:

Grow on you? Take a bath!!!!! :blink: lol

I personaly cant get green cars to grow on me either! Just kiddin with ya Bob :laughing:

:laughing:

Grow on you? Take a bath!!!!! :dance: lol

I personaly cant get green cars to grow on me either! Just kiddin with ya Bob :blink:

:laughoff::blink: effin ogp :blink: :dance:

viva la differance i would hate to go to the dunes and everybody have a car that looks like mine as would you. could you imagine................................................

:MBdance:

Check this out: http://www.minibuggy.net/modules.php?name=...topic&t=452

This is where I have spent the last 2 months trying to decide which mini to build. Trust me, I could go on and on with thoughts and "opinions" of minis, especially after the UNBELIEVABLE ride in Dunefreaks SSC. But I am still stuck with Tompro. Everything from Design, safety, and looks, to upgrade abilities, price, options and customer service seem to impress me. Their videos show the hardest beating anyone else has posted or shown off. Next to the Sunset ride in Dunefreaks car. Even though that wasn't on camera, that was a beating well taken :driver: .

Check out the turbos on video # 16 @ Buttercup. http://www.tomprodesign.com/Video%20Gallery.htm

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, NOT AN OPENING FOR ABUSE :laughing::thumb:

:laughoff:

This is where I have spent the last 2 months trying to decide which mini to build. Trust me, I could go on and on with thoughts and "opinions" of minis, especially after the UNBELIEVABLE ride in Dunefreaks SSC. But I am still stuck with Tompro. Everything from Design, safety, and looks, to upgrade abilities, price, options and customer service seem to impress me. Their videos show the hardest beating anyone else has posted or shown off. Next to the Sunset ride in Dunefreaks car. Even though that wasn't on camera, that was a beating well taken :driver: .

Check out the turbos on video # 16 @ Buttercup. http://www.tomprodesign.com/Video%20Gallery.htm

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, NOT AN OPENING FOR ABUSE :MBdance::dunno:

Chris, don't get me wrong Tom Pros are definitley some badass cars, but most those TP cars in that video are turboed with bypass shocks. If you plan on building one of those expect to be in the 30-35K (at the least) price range. :watching::thumb:

Sweet video though. :laughing: I hope to turbo my car someday. I might definitely kill myself then. :driver::dope:

It's soo cool how the turbos is always an option with the busa's.

The silver single seater is only coil overs you can see the bypass tabs in the incar.

And if 30k gets out to my wife I'm done with, so shush!!! u2 babert

Edited by DeuelorDie

It's soo cool how the turbos is always an option with the busa's.

The silver single seater is only coil overs you can see the bypass tabs in the incar.

And if 30k gets out to my wife I'm done with, so shush!!! u2 babert

I meant some of the cars that were blasting the whoops. Don't worry- I won't mention anything baout 30K. ;):laughing: If she asks how much I paid for my car, I'll say 5K. :MBdance:

I think the car you mentioned is in my opinion one of the ugliest cars out there.

DAMM! Those cars are UGLY!

Well that reply was a bit of a surprise, you'v never said anything bad about my rails before, have you seen it in person? O-well,..you are 1 of 3 people that said they don't like the looks of it...

I am building a new model right now, here's pics and specs...

http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....howtopic=119409

Edited by Yoshi

iv heard that sick sand car has a really nice buggy thats what my dad is looking to buy and also a good one is king sand cars both of them build a nice busa buggy. my dad has a short sand car turbo charged busa and its faster then mostly all big cars out there. the only problem is he doesnt have long travel

my dad has a short sand car turbo charged busa and its faster then mostly all big cars out there. the only problem is he doesnt have long travel

That must be one of their older cars. All the cars they build now are LT. My Short Sand Car has ~18-19" of travel in the rear and about 21 in the front. ;)

:laughoff:

This is where I have spent the last 2 months trying to decide which mini to build. Trust me, I could go on and on with thoughts and "opinions" of minis, especially after the UNBELIEVABLE ride in Dunefreaks SSC. But I am still stuck with Tompro. Everything from Design, safety, and looks, to upgrade abilities, price, options and customer service seem to impress me. Their videos show the hardest beating anyone else has posted or shown off. Next to the Sunset ride in Dunefreaks car. Even though that wasn't on camera, that was a beating well taken :lol: .

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, NOT AN OPENING FOR ABUSE :laughoff::lol:

that is a badazz vid....that one single seater was FLYIN

That must be one of their older cars. All the cars they build now are LT. My Short Sand Car has ~18-19" of travel in the rear and about 21 in the front. ;)

ya it is one of there older cars iv actually never seen any other short sand cars that i know of. but ya your car must be really nice with all that suspension considering it probly couldnt weigh more than like 700 pounds if that :D

ya it is one of there older cars iv actually never seen any other short sand cars that i know of. but ya your car must be really nice with all that suspension considering it probly couldnt weigh more than like 700 pounds if that :D

The 2 seaters are about 1000 lbs. They have come a long way.

Here's a few pics of the new protype. It will have coils and bypass shocks on all 4 corners, fullsize, 31" tall triple razors up front with beadlocks and power steering, full aluminum work including interior panels, LED light bar, and lots and lots of other stuff. Wheels and tires in pics are for mockup.

post-423-1193454432_thumb.jpg

post-423-1193454478_thumb.jpg

post-423-1193454510_thumb.jpg

post-423-1193454611_thumb.jpg

post-423-1193454645_thumb.jpg

post-423-1193454680_thumb.jpg

post-423-1193454707_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yoshi