Need opinions....

Derblank

In our camp, we had a cousin Eddie MH, a 12' enclosed trailer with an inflatable mattress, Porta-poti, and a 12v heater, Tents, a High end MH, and your average THs. Sure, some "class" jokes were shot around the campfire. But the company was the best. No one gave a Rat's azz about the living quarters everyone had. They were there. They brought good times. Nothing else mattered.

Edited by ntrsandman

In our camp, we had a cousin Eddie MH, a 12' enclosed trailer with an inflatable mattress, Porta-poti, and a 12v heater, Tents, a High end MH, and your average THs. Sure, some "class" jokes were shot around the campfire. But the company was the best. No one gave a Rat's azz about the living quarters everyone had. They were there. They brought good times. Nothing else mattered.

Man thats high-class to me. One day ill graduate to an enclosed trailer...lol

I still camp in the truck, the tent, i have no problem sleeping next to the fire either... i just hope my friends will let me inside when the wind starts blowin LOL... I dont have a high dollar setup or even a TRUCK anymore for that matter. All that really matters is i have some bad a$$ friends who take care of me and you dont know how much i appreciate that. While talkin to my buddy he told me i didnt have to fill up his when i returned it. But it was the least i could do to say thank you for hookin me up. That same friend also let me sleep in his hauler as well. I was prepared to bust out the tent and brought all my supplies and then i got the " hey if you wanna crash in the hauler and outta the wind your more than welcome too " and i was very greatfull..

It doesnt matter how you roll. just go out and enjoy yourself and who cares what you bring...

BTW when i had my first bike KX125.. i hauled it around in a 2 place horse trailer as well.. towed by my 83 2wd POS ford ranger.. :D

Just go have fun...

TOM!!!

what is up tom... i owe it to you for turning me on to Dumont man....

no one cares what the hell you have. the only thing that matters is if you have fun or not. Don't lwt the horse trailer thing EVEN bother you. you can camp with me ANYTIME bro!!!!!

cul de sac BABY!!!!!

just make sure you pick up the horse sh*t...

:idiot:

Edited by richard cheese

Don't worry about what anyone thinks!!! As long as you can get your toys out there and it makes you more comfortable to sleep at night, it pretty much covers all you need.

Just make sure the trailer can haul enough BEER. :idiot::slap: