Need opinions....

Derblank

Heres the deal... I sold my Toyhauler after living in it for a year while my house was being built. Family said "No Way" would they ever spend anymore time in it.......

Sooo... I have a 3 horse goosneck trailer with living quarters. My son and I ride only and are heading out to Dumont for the weekend soon. We usually tent it, but it would be nice to have a room to stay in with our own restroom...

Is that too "redneck" for Dumont???

Take it easy on the reples....

:MBdance::boyyy:

last year i had the low dollar trailer in camp but i was sleeping INSIDE! bring what makes you comfortable and be able to laugh along with the crowd :broke:

BUT.. would the "Crowd" let me camp with them??

Guess I would be easy to find...AND I can lock the quads up pretty securly at night....

I'll get some pics when I get home or get my son to post some pics..

:shout: SHOULD IT EVEN MATTER?????????????????????????????????????????

It shouldn't matter what you bring to sleep in. The important thing is that you are out there enjoying YOUR life!!!!

:MBdance: :boyyy: :broke::D:flipoff:

It might matter, I hear DDR divides up into differant camps depending on how nice your RV and sand toys are.

Horse trailer sounds good to me

It might matter, I hear DDR divides up into differant camps depending on how nice your RV and sand toys are.

the kinda stuff has no bearing what so ever on how people camp in different ddr camps. :MBdance:

its all about how loud you are :boyyy: kidding. seriously I say come to the dunes however you roll. doesnt matter. ive known people come out and sleep in their vehicles. big deal. your coming out to have a good time.

Where did you hear that? Let me guess.......BUGGYCHICK? :rolleyes::broke::lol: I heard her mention something to that effect last trip. God I hope she was joking. :MBdance::broke::flipoff: I heard her say ok over there we have upper class, middle class over here, and lower class over there. :laughoff: Not true by any means.

There are many different camps out there. There isn't just one DDR camp. It doesn't matter what you have, most of the people on this site don't discriminate or even care wtf you have. I have found that some people that don't have 300K motorhomes and expensive rails tend to beleive that for some reason. I know I don't though. Hell, I might even be downgrading my chit soon. :dunno: I guess I will be lower class if I do that. :rolleyes::flipoff:

Class has nothing to do with money or kind of toyhauler or motorhome you have. :boyyy:

Derblank, who cares what anyone thinks. I used to sleep on a flat bed trailer, in a tent, in my pickup, in my Tahoe, etc and didn't care what anyone thought because I was at the dunes and that is all that mattered. Bring out the horse trailer. Hell.....bring out the horses and put paddle shoes on them! :MBdance: :boyyy:

I don't think most people out there would judge you anyways. To tell you the truth most of the guys that have spent 30K plus on their trailers would probably think it is a really good idea. :broke:

I agree. We used to camp in a 77 chevy long bed lifted 4x4 with a few spots of primer on it that had a overhead camper that was early 70's pulling two fairly new raptors. If thats not red-neck I dont know what is. But i do know when the wind storm hit everyone in tents wanted to come inside LOL!

When we had our horses my mom would tow out the horse trailer usually with a quad in the back also and my dad would tow out the flatbed with the other toys.

My mom and sister would go up the Sperry wash trail or over the highway on horseback and my dad and I would ride the buggy and bikes.

I have seen horse trailers out there before.Especially Living quarter ones. :MBdance:

When that winds starts a blown' and your inside and out of it, it won't matter one bit what you are camping in. Too Redneck?? Hell no!! I say bring it and enjoy the dunes. I'm from the South so that's right up my alley. If it's good enough for the multi thousand dollar horses, it's gotta be good enough for you.

Clean it up, clean it out..spray some Fabreeze in it :D

You guys crack me up.... yeah, its nice to get out of the wind when its blowing, so that is why I was thinking about dragging it out there. I'll post pics, so everyone will know who I am....

Yes, I'll give it a good cleaning before I come out, even though its only 3 months old....

BTW... if you have enough "excitable" children I can bring the horses. They are bred for cutting/reining.. so I can round the kids up and drive them back to camp... :MBdance:

You guys crack me up.... yeah, its nice to get out of the wind when its blowing, so that is why I was thinking about dragging it out there. I'll post pics, so everyone will know who I am....

Yes, I'll give it a good cleaning before I come out, even though its only 3 months old....

BTW... if you have enough "excitable" children I can bring the horses. They are bred for cutting/reining.. so I can round the kids up and drive them back to camp... :MBdance:

If you think we are crack-ups on here, wait till ya meet us in person :boyyy:

Where did you hear that? Let me guess.......BUGGYCHICK? :rolleyes::lol::laughoff: I heard her mention something to that effect last trip. God I hope she was joking. :MBdance::broke::flipoff: I heard her say ok over there we have upper class, middle class over here, and lower class over there. :rolleyes: Not true by any means.

:dunno:

Then I must have been in the rural estates.....probably zoned for livestock. :flipoff:

Like the rest, I say bring what ya got.....just be prepared for a good time. :boyyy:

:broke:

i was in the same boat i had a 5500 dollar 5th wheel and i felt like i was king of the world even when i pulled up to all my freinds 50 60 200 thousand dollar rigs. my buggy was effin pink !! and biult in the 80s . i didnt care i had so much fun !!! i say bring it and feel like your the king !!!! i havnt met a ddr person yet that judges you by your equipment. and if they do . :flipoff: em. i like down to earth family type folk !! :boyyy:

my buddy macho man was taking a zieman backhoe trailer and lashed a 70s model overhead camper to it and loaded his rail on the tail :MBdance: but he made it !!! and we had a ball :broke:

Edited by barefoot bob

Where did you hear that? Let me guess.......BUGGYCHICK? :rolleyes::slap::laughoff: I heard her mention something to that effect last trip. God I hope she was joking. :thumb::thumb::dope: I heard her say ok over there we have upper class, middle class over here, and lower class over there. :laughoff: Not true by any means.

There are many different camps out there. There isn't just one DDR camp. It doesn't matter what you have, most of the people on this site don't discriminate or even care wtf you have. I have found that some people that don't have 300K motorhomes and expensive rails tend to beleive that for some reason. I know I don't though. Hell, I might even be downgrading my chit soon. :dunno: I guess I will be lower class if I do that. :rolleyes::slap:

Class has nothing to do with money or kind of toyhauler or motorhome you have. :wedgie:

Yes I was joking. It just seemed to fit as we had three camps. At least it wasn't High Rollers, Working Class and the Getto. :lol: Mr Dan just likes to pull my chain whenever the opportunity arises. Never take him seriously. :shake::rolleyes: :no_no:

Yes I was joking. It just seemed to fit as we had three camps. At least it wasn't High Rollers, Working Class and the Getto. :laughoff: Mr Dan just likes to pull my chain whenever the opportunity arises. Never take him seriously. :slap::slap::thumb:

Yeah I kinda figured you were joking. You know none of us are like that anyways. :no_no: :wedgie:

I have never met Dan so who knew? :thumb::dope: