Sandrail crash at Glamis

dunefreak

RC just sent me the link to this and I thought it was worth sharing with everyone.

The guy lawndarted it after going off a 60 ft razor. :idiot:

post-3-1192473737_thumb.jpg

Nobody got serioskly injured. They were very lucky!

The worst part was when they got back to retreivve it from the dunes many parts had been stripped off of it. :slap: I can't beleive some people! :lol:

The whole story...

http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....t&p=2481991

Looks like Jeff @ Bad Medicine is fixing it for the guy. :lol:

There's actually 2 other rail wrecks on GD from the last weekend. I hope it's not contagious.

As far as someone stripping the rail........ :idiot: .......how disappointing. The constant threat of theft is very disheartening to say the least.

f-in thieves, makes ya want to just park one out there and sit on a dune with a friggin sniper rifle and pick em off one by one, but thats just me !!! Can't stand people with sticky fingers !!! I guess a paintball gun would be more politically correct, but range sucks on those ! :whoop:

Edited by MCGYVER

My buddy rolled his 4 seater turbo subaru last halloween the same way along sand highway. Stuffed it, front spindles sheared, and barreled it 3 more times. We all walked away luckily. And we were only there for 2 hours. :laughing: Had pics on old phone put it took a dump a few months ago.

• 1 month later...

sorry for bringing this back up but what kinda car is that?

I don't know but if you're gonna get the idea that the car is a piece of junk and start bashing the company you might want to stop.

I don't care what car you have, if you drop 60 feet to the flats every single car on the market would look just like that if not worse.

Just my .02

I don't know but if you're gonna get the idea that the car is a piece of junk and start bashing the company you might want to stop.

I don't care what car you have, if you drop 60 feet to the flats every single car on the market would look just like that if not worse.

Just my .02

i was wondering cause its an awsome looking car... well not in that photo :stirthepot: