Getting The New Suzuki 450

JoeDuner

So far talk is good, not the second coming of the Messiah like some suggest.

Feedback from owners:

Like all 450's, it needs tuneable pipe, that is, the disc type that you can add or subtract for the powerband that suits you, and re adjust as you add other performance items.

Eventually Alba will offer some performance stuff.

ITP has already teamed up with Zuki for wheels and Sand Star paddles available from Rocky MTN I'm told.

Tried to get the Wifey one,, but she wants me to buy something for myself, and she then takes my YFZ.

I was at Nevada Suzuki yesterday talking to the owner(who donated a nice prize for the clean-up) He told me he has received 10 and the 1 on the showroom floor was the only one left. It had been on the floor for 3 hours and that was the longest any of them had been out. So far he said they had no problems and no warranty work.

I was in there yesterday too Terry. I had to check it out in person and sit on it.

Did it recover? :shocked2: :laughoff:

Did you try to work a deal with the owner Tom? He was pretty good to talk with and gave a nice prize to the FoDD raffle.

Bro, my flip flops are my riding boots!!!!!....... No, but really my wife has been hounding me to get her a quad so, i thought I would pick one up for her.

She wants the quad for you so she can have the buggy.

I'm suppose to head to Cali tomorrow and pick one up. Anyone have one ?

go to st goerge utah. and get no sales tax. it a huge place that has yamaha suzuki honda kawasaki stuff like that.

It's sittin in the garage. Bought the cherry bomb and a set of paddles. After break-in I will install the Cherry bomb, remove the spark arrestor and air box lid. That is suppose to add 7+ horepower. I had the guys in service take out all the pre-load. We will see how it does clean-up weekend.