project Rescue Rhino

dunefreak

I have put together an article together about the camp host's newly redone Rhino. Don & Ellen are the camp hosts out at Dumont and own a Rhino. Craig (SandBlasted) over at eXtreme Outdoors was the main sponsor of the project.

Check it out. :D

rescue_rhino_thumb.jpg

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/project_rescue_rhino.html

Good job pete. Thanks to Don and Ellen

they keep the cleanest toilets for a public rec area

good job on the article Pete

Thanks guys. I was more impressed with the lil header thing I made that says "project Rescue Rhino" than anything else. :banghead: Writing all that made me feel like I was in school again. :dance: :blink::pissed:

I was really happy to do it though. Don and Ellen deserve to be recognized and it was really cool that Craig did all that for them. Props to you, Criag. :ban-split: Thats awesome. :clap:

Thanks guys. I was more impressed with the lil header thing I made that says "project Rescue Rhino" than anything else. :banghead: Writing all that made me feel like I was in school again. :dance: :blink::pissed:

I was really happy to do it though. Don and Ellen deserve to be recognized and it was really cool that Craig did all that for them. Props to you, Criag. :ban-split: Thats awesome. :clap:

What school would that be Pete.... :clap: school?

Good job on the header. I fogot to :clap: for the sponsors too!! I hope I never have to ride in that nice looking rhino!!

That's cool for them out there. :banghead:

I think I've met Don before.

Did he used to ride around in a Jeep Cherokee or something like that?

If it was him the story went like this:

My girlfriend Whitney really likes to walk around camp and pick up trash ALOT.

Her and I were doing so before headin' home one Sunday last season when a guy pulls up and asked if this was OUR camp.

We said, well, yeah. the guy said he has a gift for us, he reached into his vehicle and pulled out a trash pickup grabber.

He handed it to Whitney and thanked us for cleaning up the dunes. Now that was really cool.

We still have it and Whitney seems to enjoy using it more than riding. :ban-split:

Anyways, I think the guy was Don.

Thank you guys for the help out there. I heard some amazing statistics of how much trash you and your wife actually haul out of Dumont. The Rhino is an awesome idea for you for many reasons. Congratulations. :blink:

Pete, nice job on the article. You're really good at that stuff mang. :pissed:

R-