Special deal for duners

dunefreak

The BLM has e-mailed me this information and wants to let everyone know about it.

The Valero station in Baker has set up a special deal for duners. For $5 they can (a) get drinking water, (B) dump their sewage, and © dump their bags of trash into the dumpster. And $5 for all three is pretty good!

They can also buy their passes there as well. Oh and they sell the green stickers too.

I wonder where the drinking water spigott is? The only one there i know of is where the sewage dump is. I was told by the owners of the station that those spigotts there are NOT safe for drinking? :headbang1: Damn, Id love to be able to fill up with water there instead of at home and haule 1350lbs of water up the cajon pass.

It is usually $10.00 for all 3 above. Opening weekend they told me to save my receipt and I would not have to pay again on the way home. Not sure if that would apply to the duner deal. But anyways please make sure you pay!!!! A lot of trailers dump and go without ever paying, Me and my wife see this every big weekend.

We always dump there. We get our water from home, though. And I still drink bottled water because the water from Vegas is gross!! :thumb: We dumped in Baker the Monday after Halloween and it was really stinky!!! Had to be from everyone else at Dumont dumping there after the holiday weekend! Gross! :bump:

They sell Dumont passes at Valero, too. I couldn't get a yearly pass, but they told me to save my pass and receipt for credit towards the pass.

we used to fill up water there from the back of the building until they opened the dairy queen, they made that spigot 'unavailable' once the drive thru was opened. the lines there during any holiday weekend are horrendous and yes it is stinky...in the past if you only got water it was $3, but dumping, trash, and water together have always been $5 as long as we've been using them (3 years now). we just got back today and it was $5 for dump and trash...heard getting water from near a sewer isn't that good of an idea so we have been filling up at home. no season passes yet, they just say to hold on to the receipt and the pass.

we used to fill up water there from the back of the building until they opened the dairy queen, they made that spigot 'unavailable' once the drive thru was opened. the lines there during any holiday weekend are horrendous and yes it is stinky...in the past if you only got water it was $3, but dumping, trash, and water together have always been $5 as long as we've been using them (3 years now). we just got back today and it was $5 for dump and trash...heard getting water from near a sewer isn't that good of an idea so we have been filling up at home. no season passes yet, they just say to hold on to the receipt and the pass.

Thanks for the info on the water spigot. We'll continue to fill up at home. Filling up near where people dump is gross!!! :dance:

I wonder where the drinking water spigott is? The only one there i know of is where the sewage dump is. I was told by the owners of the station that those spigotts there are NOT safe for drinking? :freakin_nuts: Damn, Id love to be able to fill up with water there instead of at home and haule 1350lbs of water up the cajon pass.

Fill up with water at Flying J in Barstow. It's off the Lenwood road exit, I'm sure you've been off there at that exit before...

I wonder where the drinking water spigott is? The only one there i know of is where the sewage dump is. I was told by the owners of the station that those spigotts there are NOT safe for drinking? :laughoff: Damn, Id love to be able to fill up with water there instead of at home and haule 1350lbs of water up the cajon pass.

I filled my drinking water up with it last year hahaha. I'm still alive and well exept for this weird looking growth on top of my head....hahahaha just kidding, no growth.....yet :laughing:

Edited by RhinoRacer22