Who did I piss off today?

bp-guy

So today is Friday and I have the day off.. Woo Hoo.. lets get somethings inorder for the Thanksgiving trip to the desert.

Ok, before I go on. Go get a drink and picture in your mind what is going on as this unfolds.

I unhook my motorhome and take it to go get gas (3.40 a gallon!!!) pretty uneventfull so far. I have my trailer in the back yard unattached and just sitting there. I drop the rear door and take the rail out. As I do I noticed the front of the trailer raise up a few inches then settle down as I get the rail out, no biggie right? So I fill the rail with gas and tinker with it for a while fixing a bad ground on the whip light and other minor things too.

So now comes time to load it back in and call it a day. I start the rail up and slowly drive back in. I hit the brakes and feel the trailer nudge forward. My side door is open and I see it move a bit. I watch it and say ok it will stop. But it DIDN'T!!! It kept rolling forward and I think "ok here comes the rought iron fence" WHAM we go thru that like it was not there. I am sitting IN the rail looking out the side door watching the bushes go by as we go down the driveway(75 feet long). I jump out of the rail and run down the rear door, the trailer is going maybe 5mph tops. I try to get to the front and pull the breakaway plug but its too late. The trailer made it to the street and the next stop is my neighbors house that is about 15 below street level!

The trialer hits the shrubs that they have and the trailer jack managed to dig into the soft dirt and stop just as it left the street. So now my trailer is blocking the road both ways and I have no way of getting it out of the street. Just then a older man with a chevy 4x4 comes along and asks if I need a hand. We try pulling the frontend back towards the street but its dug in too much. I jump in my rail to back it out and the ramp is so steep I bend up the diamond plating I have on the floor because the floorpan bolts grabbed onto the floor. I manage to get the car out and we jack up the trailer with my floorjack and try it again. Success!! it is now pointed in the right direction. I see the electric jack is bent at the bottom and the side of my trailer has scratches from the shrubs but other than that no real damage.. YET keep reading

We park it off the side of the road so I can hook my motorhome to it and take off the jack. I offer the man lunch,beer anything he wanted but he declined and we shook hands and off he went. So I back the motorhome to it and remove the bent jack and put it in the trailer. I get in the motorhome and drive it around the block to back it in the driveway. Well as I take a corner I see a womans jaw hit the ground and I think "hmmm that's not good" I check my mirrors and see sparks! I FORGOT TO SHUT THE DOOR! my rear door was drug halfway around the block open. OK I lock that and am trying to figure out why this is happening to me.

I get back to my house and back the trailer and motorhome back in the driveway. With everthing hooked up properly now I load the rail back into the trailer and tie it down. I look at the trailer tongue to see if I missed any damage and noticed all the wiring is shreded to hell!! I am ready to just grab my gun and put an end to it all. I guess after I removed the electric jack the wiring had enough slack to drag on the ground and when I back up there is a small rise in my driveway and trailer smashed it into the ground as I backed in.

At this point I am afraid to touch anything!!! I am usually very careful but today was just my day I guess.

I got off very lucky. A bent jack and some scratches on my trailer and some wiring is all that got damaged.

My dog is in the groomers and I have to go get him in a while otherwise I would not be leaving the house!!!!

So in closing-- whoever I pizzed off, I am sorry! U WIN.

Edited by bp-guy

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa :thumb: that sucks Tim. Sorry. Thank goodness the trailer stopped before going into the neighbors house. Guess it could of been worse.

Think its time for you to have a few of these and just chill the rest of the day. :flipoff: Just close your eyes and imagine your at the dunes and it will make everything all better!!

Holy $hit I almost feel bad for laughing my a$$ off. That is so funny and sucks at the same time. I am just glad it was your turn and not mine...

ROTFLMAO

I am ok with it now.. 2 hours ago it would have been a different story. I even laugh now. There is a school on my block and I am glad no one was it the way of it coming down my driveway.

Here's a few pictures of it.

You can see the scrape marks of the trailer as it goes doen the driveway. The bushes that stopped the trailer. Looing back up my driveway and the damage to the trailer itself. :flipoff:

post-1872-1194646769_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1194646778_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1194646787_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1194646797_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1194646806_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1194646815_thumb.jpg

Edited by bp-guy

I'm buying you some wheels chocks for Christmas! :hello::hello: Damn, Tim! :dope::lol::lol::lol: Sorry- it sucks, but is still funny as hell at the same time. I can just picture you in the seat of your car IN your trailer while you watch the bushes pass by. :flipoff::lol::lol::lol:

Gald there was no MAJOR damage or even worse- injuries! :thumb:

Sorry to hear about your mishaps.Are you sure you are not related to my husband cause that is usually how Chris's Day's go while we get ready for vacations.

I was gonna say something to that effect. :bs: bp-guy.....part of the Circus Farkas Family? :blah:

Ok dog is home safely and I am dome with anything that has a motor today!!!!

On my drive to get him I think I know who is responsible for this day of mine. Dunefreak has seen some of these pics already.

On Wednesday at work we had credible information that drugs were going to be smuggled into the United States in our area. Low and behold it happened! Me and a partner got beind the vehicles and pursued them. We managed to get one driver (me and another agent) after he crashed and fled on foot. The other driver made it back to Mexico. But we got both trucks. Here is the result.. 1856 lbs of Marijuana with a street value of just under $1.5 million.

I think thats all the pics I can post in a public forum such as this. But I remember during the chase off road thinking to myself "damn this is fun". Funny the things you remember in a stressful time.

post-1872-1194651168_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1194651182_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1194651201_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1194651553_thumb.jpg

Edited by bp-guy

Wow not enough excitement in your job, you have to create some at home!!

Was your heart pounding faster chasing the bad guys or when you are heading down the driveway!! You should be your own reality show!!!

Edited by Kens Colors

Wow not enough excitement in your job, you have to create some at home!!

Was your heart pounding faster chasing the bad guys or when you are heading down the driveway!! You should be your own reality show!!!

definately the driveway ride!!

shhhh....do hear that? ......WTF is that noise? (lookin in the air for military jets and sh*t) god dammit what iIIIIIIIIIIIIS that noise....

the fuggin ramp is down on the hauler!!!

fuggin CA----LASSIC

happend to me many times...glad no damage to your neighbors house was incurred or it could have gotten uccking fugly

Ok dog is home safely and I am dome with anything that has a motor today!!!!

On my drive to get him I think I know who is responsible for this day of mine. Dunefreak has seen some of these pics already.

On Wednesday at work we had credible information that drugs were going to be smuggled into the United States in our area. Low and behold it happened! Me and a partner got beind the vehicles and pursued them. We managed to get one driver (me and another agent) after he crashed and fled on foot. The other driver made it back to Mexico. But we got both trucks. Here is the result.. 1856 lbs of Marijuana with a street value of just under $1.5 million.

I think thats all the pics I can post in a public forum such as this. But I remember during the chase off road thinking to myself "damn this is fun". Funny the things you remember in a stressful time.

god damn tim...HOOK A BRUVA UP N sh*t

:lol:

:flipoff::thumb::blah::hello:

:hello::bs::dope:

:lol::lol::lol:

OMG I feel so bad for laughing while reading this but looking back now, I'm sure it seems funny. I would have given up and went and stuck my head in the sand somewhere. Thank God you and your neighbors were not hurt. Toys can be repaired. And I though my friends were having a bad day. They called us about 3 hours ago and said while they were going up the Cajon Pass some guy passed them honking and flashing his lights and as he looked in his mirror at his trailer (33' Gear Box Fifth Wheel) he saw the rear axle shake really bad and fly out from under the trailer and off the side of the freeway. Luckily they are ok, they pulled over with no problems.

On another note, how stupid are they to smuggle it under a toneau cover in a truck and under a blanket in an suv. Not the smartest now are we???