T-Day meet & greet

dunefreak

My family will be there. We're leaving this Monday and will stay until the following Monday. I met a few the opening day, hope to meet more this time. See you on Saturday. But this time, I won't be carrying a beer like I did last time the Ranger stopped me.

My family will be there. We're leaving this Monday and will stay until the following Monday. I met a few the opening day, hope to meet more this time. See you on Saturday. But this time, I won't be carrying a beer like I did last time the Ranger stopped me.

That was classic! :dunno: Larry I don't think I got a chance to meet you last time. I just saw you with the whole "beer episode". :laughoff: I'll have to make it a point to say hi this time. :DDRrocks:

It almost sounds like your not going to be able to make out T-day? :(

Our plan is to still go but if the weather is to bad we'll :barf: and go an off weekend.

Al Sandcars will be their with the LONG - LONG - awaited but not complete New CAR It together but the engine not Completed ( blower not Installed ) :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughing:

WTF! Give him one of these for me will ya, Tanner? :blah::dope:

Didn't you just get a new truck? Why do you need a lift? :blah:

i would but i'll get one of these back :laughing: haha. im not 16 yet still got a few more weeks and even if

i was he wouldn't let me go so im hitching a ride