T-Day meet & greet

dunefreak

My plans for going to Dumont for Thankgiving have been up in the air until now, but I thought I'd at least post up the usual place and time for the meet & greet.

Anyone who wants to meet up and put a face to a screen name, meet at the south pole on Sat the 24th at 2PM. There is usually a pretty large turnout and you get a chance to meet some other DDR members and can usually hook up for a group ride.

Where: Dumont south pole (south of comp hill)

When: Saturday Nov 24th

Time: 2PM

Who's invited: anyone and everyone from DumontDuneRiders.com and their friends

My plans for going to Dumont for Thankgiving have been up in the air until now, but I thought I'd at least post up the usual place and time for the meet & greet.

Anyone who wants to meet up and put a face to a screen name, meet at the south pole on Sat the 24th at 2PM. There is usually a pretty large turnout and you get a chance to meet some other DDR members and can usually hook up for a group ride.

I guess i'll be seeing you all you guys prob Sat around 2:00PM.... :laughing:

Edited by RhinoRacer22

It almost sounds like your not going to be able to make out T-day? :(

Our plan is to still go but if the weather is to bad we'll :flipoff: and go an off weekend.

2000 somthin members and that's all that showed up :bs: ( i was there :rant: ) :Imma_throwup:

Yeah...quite a few. :rules::blah::blah::whip::whip: :GWH: :unsure:

It's alot harder than you think to get a bunch of people to meet up at a certain time and place during a busy, fun weekend. :lol: :worthless_without_pics:

Sorry the paparazzi won't be in the house that weekend! :(:bs:

I'll have to turn the camera duties over to you Pete for that weekend. Will your camera hold 300+ pics??? :unsure: :GWH:

EVERYONE HAVE AN AWESOME TIME! BE CAREFUL AND TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES PPPPLEEEASE!!!!!! :Imma_throwup:

I'll make it next Turkey day though!! :worthless_without_pics:

Sorry the paparazzi won't be in the house that weekend! :(:blah:

I'll have to turn the camera duties over to you Pete for that weekend. Will your camera hold 300+ pics??? :rules::blah:

EVERYONE HAVE AN AWESOME TIME! BE CAREFUL AND TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES PPPPLEEEASE!!!!!! :bs:

I'll make it next Turkey day though!! :worthless_without_pics:

:( That sucks, Jodi.

Yeah my camera will hold 300+, but they won't be anywhere near as good as the ones you always seem to catch. :GWH: :unsure: We'll catch ya next trip. :Imma_throwup: