Got My New Toyhauler!

dunefreak

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY nice camper!!!! BUT! Why in the hell wouldnt you get a 5th wheel if you were gonna spend that kinda $$$? Not haten just curious.

Because I would lose the bed cargo area for an extra bike. Besides most 5th wheel models have the bathroon in the bedroon (no door) and also they usually don't have the same cargo space to the first cabinet. I didn't spend top dollar on this one either. I got a pretty good deal.

What would I gain from getting a 5th wheel anyways? And don't say because they tow better. That isn't reason enough for me to get one and install & wire up a pain in the a$$ hitch. This thing tows just fine. :D

Thanks a bunch guys. :rainbow1:

Oh and hey rhino king, I just re-read what you put and realized this....

but i do believe i saw flowers sheets on the bed

:beercheers: Hell no there's no friggin flowers on the bed sheets... :beercheers::beercheers::beercheers:

Thanks a bunch guys. :laughoff:

Oh and hey rhino king, I just re-read what you put and realized this....

:rainbow1: Hell no there's no friggin flowers on the bed sheets... :beercheers::beercheers::beercheers:

So Pete what does it have inside? We have not seen any interior photos! Are you trying to hide your Snoopy sheets and bedding? :beercheers:

You guys are a-holes! :beercheers::beercheers::beercheers: I feel the love though! :beercheers:

I have been too damn busy to take pics of the inside. I'll see if I can find the ebay ad if it still exists. I think it's long gone though. :rainbow1:

But it has a beige themed interior w/ oak cabinets- pretty much like all other toyhaulers I guess. It is nice though. :D

Jeez the damm thing is so big it has a entrance and an exit door! :rainbow1: It looks like you may have to add a Wal Mart greeter to your payroll. Hi, welcome to Pete's Place" :beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers:

Pete, I should be leaving about 5:30 but have to make a stop in pahrump to pick up a sign. Should be at the dunes by 8:30-9:00 come by if you see us pull in. I probably won't be pulling any toys out till the AM.

Edited by ynot

Ok here are a couple pics from the ebay ad that the seller took. These will have to hold you guys over for now. You'll just have to come out this weekend to see the rest. :beercheers:

post-3-1142543340_thumb.jpg

post-3-1142543362_thumb.jpgpost-3-1142543373_thumb.jpg

Cool! So much space in the cargo area, that it looks like a Vegas Club dance floor! :beercheers:

Very Sweet Pete!!! is there room in there for your buggy? i like the floor. my hauler has the roll out carpet, thats getting really old rolling up and down everytime we go out!! look forward to hitting your place up as the party place this weekend!!

ok i just looked at the pics again, look like you do have carpet you roll out?

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Jeez the damm thing is so big it has a entrance and an exit door! :beercheers: It looks like you may have to add a Wal Mart greeter to your payroll. Hi, welcome to Pete's Place"

:beercheers::beercheers:

Very Sweet Pete!!! is there room in there for your buggy? i like the floor. my hauler has the roll out carpet, thats getting really old rolling up and down everytime we go out!! look forward to hitting your place up as the party place this weekend!!

ok i just looked at the pics again, look like you do have carpet you roll out?

We have the carpet too....but that stays home when we go to the dunes.

Edited by cmyfirepole