Dumping Gray Water

It is the responibility of each and every person who uses any local, state, federal, controlled or maintained land (s) to know the regulations/laws pertaining to the use (s) of those lands. If you decide to not follow the regulations/laws then you better not biatch or point fingers when you get a ticket and/or a bill for clean up costs.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha !! , you have to pee on pete's tires , like I do ! oh wait , no that's cole and brett that went on my truck !! eefers

:banghead:

No, that would be the black water tank that would fill up then, not gray. Or should it be called yellow water? :banghead::blink:

I heard of a solution to your overflowing gray tank problems

carry a 5 gal bucket with you, drain off a bucket full or 2 and use it to put out the campfire

What do you think? :rockwoot:

:banghead::headbang1::rockon::undecided:

Still a good point though, 10k trailers could make a mess of things! :laughing:

Edited by Dennisthemenace

I heard of a solution to your overflowing gray tank problems

carry a 5 gal bucket with you, drain off a bucket full or 2 and use it to put out the campfire

What do you think? :laughing:

There's a thought. But, it is still dumping and that is illegal.

Hi dan, nice to meet you on T-day weekend.

Edited by desertskyz

Ok I have a solution to the woes in this thread, just dig a big hole at night and dump you water therfor no one will see you do it, and either use bamboo, wood, or pvc pipe to mark out your camp so the A$$HATS dont try and run over the little wee ones. Even taking that one further you should run piano wire between the stakes that way when they still drive through you can get ther attention. People wouldnt have to mark off ther camps if others wouldnt try and break land speed records through them, and just be polite to there fellow duners.

Piano Wire??? Bad idea - I hope you were kidding. I've heard a few bad stories of people getting killed by being decapitated or severly cut by piano wire and other types of wire.

:(

Ok I have a solution to the woes in this thread, just dig a big hole at night and dump you water therfor no one will see you do it, and either use bamboo, wood, or pvc pipe to mark out your camp so the A$$HATS dont try and run over the little wee ones. Even taking that one further you should run piano wire between the stakes that way when they still drive through you can get ther attention. People wouldnt have to mark off ther camps if others wouldnt try and break land speed records through them, and just be polite to there fellow duners.

:chug:

Piano Wire??? Bad idea - I hope you were kidding. I've heard a few bad stories of people getting killed by being decapitated or severly cut by piano wire and other types of wire.

:(

I was just thinking the same thing. Two wrongs don't make a right....and someone could get seriously hurt or killed from that.