Rain in vegas

Warrior07

ok so here's the story of a :laughing::slap: so i have changed positions at a job and now requires me to deliver parts on the vegas infeld . til we get more biz for me to hire a driver . and since the rain which is awesome by the way . i have noticed that people that moved to vegas once they hit the border of vegas/utah/arizona/california (have been zapped to forget how to drive in the rain ).a normal delivery from hendertucky to nellis and lakemead should have took 1:00 hour turn around time . but no took three hours cause people got zapped by the border . WTF :shocked: sorry for this rant but man what is up with vegas were people move here from places where it rains all the time and cant remember how to drive in it. I bet if i stayed in atlanta,ga people would drive like normal . :barf:

OMG YOU THINK VEGAS IS BAD YOU SHOULD TRY PHEONIX DOH !! stuoid caps. i lived there a couple of times. there whole world caves n when it rains theres accidents on every corner.

I hear that Bob! Whenever there was a rainstorm when i lived there F'n idiots would stop right in the middle of the road and just sit there, no hazards or nothing :beercheers:

Edited by TheAlaskan

ok so here's the story of a :beercheers::driver: so i have changed positions at a job and now requires me to deliver parts on the vegas infeld . til we get more biz for me to hire a driver . and since the rain which is awesome by the way . i have noticed that people that moved to vegas once they hit the border of vegas/utah/arizona/california (have been zapped to forget how to drive in the rain ).a normal delivery from hendertucky to nellis and lakemead should have took 1:00 hour turn around time . but no took three hours cause people got zapped by the border . WTF :grin: sorry for this rant but man what is up with vegas were people move here from places where it rains all the time and cant remember how to drive in it. I bet if i stayed in atlanta,ga people would drive like normal . :bawl:

I hear ya.........go do it in a tractor/trailer around town all day!!!! It wore me out... :flipoff:

i feel like the guy your bitchin about... Im the crazy out of towner who wont lay off the skinny pedal driving in the snow cuz its funny to watch the rental car bounce off the rev limiter... people looked at me a little funny when i did a donut in the hotel parking lot in 3" of snow hehehe..

It's true, people here really can't drive in the rain. What really cracks me up is how people think they are going to melt when it is raining out. When I am working (Costco) people will do anything not to get wet. They drive there cars all the way up under the awning (not worried there might be people walking there). It is soo funny. :beercheers::flipoff:

It's true, people here really can't drive in the rain. What really cracks me up is how people think they are going to melt when it is raining out. When I am working (Costco) people will do anything not to get wet. They drive there cars all the way up under the awning (not worried there might be people walking there). It is soo funny. :laughing::headbang1:

I can beat that one!! I lived in Hawaii before moving here to Vegas. It rained virtually everyday on some part of the island. In the summer, it was cool, the sun would pop out, rain (sprinkle) a bit, then stop. I always did the "WTF" when people on the BEACH would run for cover to their cars with a TOWEL over their head!! "Dude, you're AT THE BEACH, swimming in the OCEAN!!" :undecided:

ok so here's the story of a :headbang1::undecided: so i have changed positions at a job and now requires me to deliver parts on the vegas infeld . til we get more biz for me to hire a driver . and since the rain which is awesome by the way . i have noticed that people that moved to vegas once they hit the border of vegas/utah/arizona/california (have been zapped to forget how to drive in the rain ).a normal delivery from hendertucky to nellis and lakemead should have took 1:00 hour turn around time . but no took three hours cause people got zapped by the border . WTF :rockwoot: sorry for this rant but man what is up with vegas were people move here from places where it rains all the time and cant remember how to drive in it. I bet if i stayed in atlanta,ga people would drive like normal . :banghead:

The majority of my shift at work is spent on the road running parts, from one end of town to another. I left Kiesub (Highland Dr) in a drizzle and by the time I hit the 15, like 5 blocks away, it was a downpour!! Visibility was about 5 car lengths on the freeway, but to my amazement people were actually being careful for a change! Most were doing about 50, 55 mph instead of the usual 75-80. Took me longer to get back to the shop, but not passing (crawling by) any accidents was priceless!! :laughing: