January Trips

HappyHour

dont know yet... kinda playin the rest of the season by ear... other than the cleanup.. i dotn know what im doing

You sound pretty confused there. :beerpint::rockon:

We should try for at very least a day trip in Jan on the 12th. Stalteri is going out. 2 wheeler crew boyyy. :rockon::thumb::coocoo:

dunefreak, stalteri.. wanna go on another 730 warmup ride LOL

I'll need to drop a 2 piece first, but then we're gone. :blink: :fro_smokin: :think::blury:

That was the best damn "warm up" / Pastrana ride ever that day. We are long overdue for one of those kinds of 2 wheeler runs. :MBdance::laughing::D

I'm thinking the 12th will have to be a weekend trip for me. It's sounding better and better already. :coocoo:

I'll need to drop a 2 piece first, but then we're gone. :blink: :fro_smokin: :think::blury:

That was the best damn "warm up" / Pastrana ride ever that day. We are long overdue for one of those kinds of 2 wheeler runs. :MBdance::laughing::D

I'm thinking the 12th will have to be a weekend trip for me. It's sounding better and better already. :coocoo:

Then you have 2 options... A) Haul my bike out for me or B) lemme borrow the GMC.. or C) day trip it and we can take one truck lol Whichever option you choose is fine LOL... as usual it will only be a day trip for me..

Then you have 2 options... A) Haul my bike out for me or B) lemme borrow the GMC.. or C) day trip it and we can take one truck lol Whichever option you choose is fine LOL... as usual it will only be a day trip for me..

No problem either way. You know that. :laughing:

Why a day trip? Come out Friday- Sat.

if anyone is gonna be out friday... most people dont show up till after work friday which is pointless for 2 wheeler riding cuz by the time you get there unload and get ready its already dark this time of year... but partying yes!! i call them day trips cuz i only really get to ride one day.

We're for sure going New Years and Pres Day. I'm not sure about the other weekends. We'll probably take out the trailer one more time before it goes in to have the sides redone due to demalimating. I'm sure we'll sneak in a day trip here and there! :laughing:

I'll need to drop a 2 piece first, but then we're gone. :whoop: :fro_smokin: :dance: :lol:

That was the best damn "warm up" / Pastrana ride ever that day. We are long overdue for one of those kinds of 2 wheeler runs. :slap::2cents::D

I'm thinking the 12th will have to be a weekend trip for me. It's sounding better and better already. :lol:

Damn I wish I still had the CRF for that weekend............................but I'm not to much slower on the quad!!!! :assblast:

if anyone is gonna be out friday... most people dont show up till after work friday which is pointless for 2 wheeler riding cuz by the time you get there unload and get ready its already dark this time of year... but partying yes!! i call them day trips cuz i only really get to ride one day.

We will be out Friday but later in the day :D