THE BIG E Posted December 17, 2007 Posted December 17, 2007 I FANALY GOT A NEW TRUCK IT IS A 2007 TUNDRA WICH HAS LOTS OF HORSE POWER AND LOTS OF GODDIES UNDER THE HOOD IN A FEW MONTHS IN PLANING TO AD 26'' RIMS TO MY RIDE Quote
dunefreak Posted December 17, 2007 Posted December 17, 2007 Congrats! Nice ride...but 26" wheels? :afro: I heard those aren't the best for towing. Quote
gotsand450r Posted December 17, 2007 Posted December 17, 2007 :afro: 26"rims :afro: i hope you don't plan to pull a trailer with 26" dub's A TRUCK IS SUPPOSE A TRUCK Quote
BigBoreVegas Posted December 17, 2007 Posted December 17, 2007 toyota just announced a recall today on one of the axles, make sure your not affected. I love this truck Nice Pick! Quote
dunefreak Posted December 24, 2007 Posted December 24, 2007 On second thought...that truck sucks! I'm better off with my Duramax! Quote
wingnut Posted December 24, 2007 Posted December 24, 2007 On second thought...that truck sucks! I'm better off with my Duramax! Pete, it's "THATS TRUCK SUCKS"....plural.......derr Quote
dunefreak Posted December 24, 2007 Posted December 24, 2007 Pete, it's "THATS TRUCK SUCKS"....plural.......derr Oh yeah. Dammit. Stupid education made me forget. stupid stupid stupid me. Quote
Warrior07 Posted December 24, 2007 Posted December 24, 2007 (edited) Oh yeah. Dammit. Stupid education made me forget. stupid stupid stupid me. YOU KNOW STUPIDD IS AS STUPIDD DOESS Edited December 24, 2007 by warrior07 Quote
Dennisthemenace Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 Cool truck! Like the graphics! Quote
high octane junkie Posted December 25, 2007 Posted December 25, 2007 did you read his profile? he's a "MACHNIC" effin' tool. Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted December 26, 2007 Posted December 26, 2007 did you read his profile? he's a "MACHNIC" effin' tool. Quote
dumontdude10 Posted December 28, 2007 Posted December 28, 2007 did you read his profile? he's a "MACHNIC" effin' tool. :shout: U spelt Mechanic Wrong Quote
britincali Posted December 28, 2007 Posted December 28, 2007 Not a tundra fan at all and I have sold toyotas for 7 years now. But by the way you come across I think it will be a perfect vehicle for you, some 26" bling will be awsome. Why not get some vinyl stickers and a roof mounted spoiler to go along with rims. Quote
cycoguy Posted December 28, 2007 Posted December 28, 2007 Not a tundra fan at all and I have sold toyotas for 7 years now. But by the way you come across I think it will be a perfect vehicle for you, some 26" bling will be awsome. Why not get some vinyl stickers and a roof mounted spoiler to go along with rims. Becuase that would get in the way of the dual roof scoops man! Quote
dunefreak Posted December 28, 2007 Posted December 28, 2007 :shout: U spelt Mechanic Wrong you spelled "spelled" wrong Not a tundra fan at all and I have sold toyotas for 7 years now. But by the way you come across I think it will be a perfect vehicle for you, some 26" bling will be awsome. Why not get some vinyl stickers and a roof mounted spoiler to go along with rims. Actually I think he already has the vinyl stickers. Look down the side of the truck. Becuase that would get in the way of the dual roof scoops man! Quote
britincali Posted December 28, 2007 Posted December 28, 2007 (edited) Actually I think he already has the vinyl stickers. Look down the side of the truck. Oh my god...... I guess I dint look past the horrific grill.... Please tell me thats not a tundra with flames ..... Gotta be mexican. Someone help this guy. Edited December 28, 2007 by britincali Quote
Sand Saw Posted December 28, 2007 Posted December 28, 2007 Gotta be mexican. Thats MESSOCAN, spell it right biyotch!! HAHAHA 26" rims?? :beer_bang: I hope you are just a troll and not serious... If you are serious, you better re-gear it now or start saving up for trannies, and I dont mean the kind we got Down Town!! HAHAHAHA Hope you also plan on keeping that El Camino on assphault... Quote
Warrior07 Posted December 28, 2007 Posted December 28, 2007 WTF ? WHY YOU BAGGIN ON MEXICANOS HOLMES if your going to do it do it right ( he also needs a texas wing ) :beer_bang: Quote
dumontdude10 Posted January 6, 2008 Posted January 6, 2008 you spelled "spelled" wrong spelt is a word Quote
1BADYFZ Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 Oh my god...... I guess I dint look past the horrific grill.... Please tell me thats not a tundra with flames ..... Gotta be mexican. Someone help this guy. Let's see what you drive slap jaw!!!!!!!! ANd if he was a real mexican he would have BULL'S on the doors...lol Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 ANd if he was a real mexican he would have BULL'S on the doors Now thats what I'm talkin about!!!!!! Quote
britincali Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 Let's see what you drive slap jaw!!!!!!!! I drive a truck that is completely stock on the exterior but will smoke 90% of all vehicles on the road AND pull my trailer and bikes in the dunes. Has a couple of mods done It will eat that tundra for lunch. Rougly 450 horse and 540 tq at the motor. Dyno vid Quote
Sand Saw Posted January 18, 2008 Posted January 18, 2008 Bring it on boyee, ive told you in the past and ill tell you again, lets see how fast it is!! haha Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.