SandBox_Kid Posted December 17, 2007 Posted December 17, 2007 We have been waiting for some time to upgrade the Blaster. We finally pulled the trigger over the weekend and picked up an '08 700......same colors as this one.... It's all stock at this point cause I figured it was time to get some riding boots for the wife and myself first, but some upgrades will be coming in the next year or so. :freakin_nuts: Any suggestions on air filter replacement for the sand? Quote
dunefreak Posted December 17, 2007 Posted December 17, 2007 congrats, Gerald. :freakin_nuts: Nice choice of quad. Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted December 17, 2007 Posted December 17, 2007 I still haven't changed that out, but did first purchase the PCIII, it already made it run different. I'm hoping to do the other stuff next and just program the PC with the maps I need. Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted December 17, 2007 Posted December 17, 2007 Very nice. I'm glad you stuck with Yamaha. :freakin_nuts: Quote
powerhouse Posted December 17, 2007 Posted December 17, 2007 (edited) NICE !!! get the Pro Design Pro Flo w/ k and n !! Edited December 17, 2007 by powerhouse Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted December 17, 2007 Author Posted December 17, 2007 Thanks guys/gals!! I still go out to the garage to see if it's true. I'll probably sleep in a LT rail when I upgrade!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 19, 2007 Posted December 19, 2007 Stock foam filters work just fine as long as they are maintained regularly... K&N's breath better but also let more sand in.. but what do i know im jsut some internet jockey who reads all day. Ditch the airbox lid, get the PCIII and have dan tune it.. Quote
Dennisthemenace Posted December 26, 2007 Posted December 26, 2007 (edited) Nice bike! K&N filter breaths great and do remove box lid, jus clean and ride often Congrats!! Edited December 26, 2007 by Dennisthemenace Quote
barefoot bob Posted December 26, 2007 Posted December 26, 2007 dont worry about the filter just ride naked :fro_smokin: Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted December 26, 2007 Author Posted December 26, 2007 dont worry about the filter just ride naked :fro_smokin: That would be one way to get the dunes to myself!! :xmas1: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.