Who's Going Out On The 31st-april 2nd

JoeDuner

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant go that weekend Joe, But I am going the weekend after. I will have my car fixed and I will have a rhino to play in for when my car breaks again. I know I know. If I didnt drive like an Ahole it wouldnt break. But cruisin isnt my speed. Wide open or shut it off!!!!!

Joe I am gonna try and make it out that weekend Friday thru Sat late afternoon (because Anna has those tickets for Saturday night). If I can't make Friday I will at least get out there EARLY as hell Saturday and stay as late as possible for the day. Gotta get some time on the car and see how she does. :D

Tim: I may make it out for the whole weekend on the 7th-9th as well. I'll keep in touch w/ you. :hug:

I cant go that weekend Joe, But I am going the weekend after. I will have my car fixed and I will have a rhino to play in for when my car breaks again. I know I know. If I didnt drive like an Ahole it wouldnt break. But cruisin isnt my speed. Wide open or shut it off!!!!!

did you figure out why the frame broke! looked to me like a bad design.i dont think it matters if someone changed the motor on your car to a 50lb or 100lb heavier motor just a poor design with just 2 down tubes holding everthing up! if you like to go fast in the dunes i suggest buying heavier built car!

when you have a thin wall chromoly chassis you get alot flex & chromoly does not like to flex. it starts to crack,& then your motor almost falls out!

did you figure out why the frame broke! looked to me like a bad design.i dont think it matters if someone changed the motor on your car to a 50lb or 100lb heavier motor just a poor design with just 2 down tubes holding everthing up! if you like to go fast in the dunes i suggest buying heavier built car!

when you have a thin wall chromoly chassis you get alot flex & chromoly does not like to flex. it starts to crack,& then your motor almost falls out!

2 loose bolts caused the problem. The loose bolts allowed the rear cage to flex. chrome moly doesnt like to flex so it broke. Not a pore design, Its my fault!!!!!

Right on Craig :slap: Looks like I might have to go back to back as well Pete. My wife and little girl are dying to ride thier new quads.

Joe and Tim...I can't make it out the weekend of the 7th - 9th :laughing::dolphin:

I have plans to be at the strip for NHRA that whole weekend...sorry. I might not make it out till Easter weekend.

Joe, I'll probably come out early Saturday AM w/ the bike(s). (The car still has issues- see the thread in Sandrail Tech about the 2nd gear project. :chev_bowtie: )

I didn't get much ride time in on the cleanup weekend, so I'll still come out and ride for the day :puke::laughoff:

As long as its not on your flip flops this time... :D

I will probably head out thurs night and meet joe out there and setup camp w/ the mini hauler.. :D and then roll home w/ the day trippers on sat afternoon.. :D

Yes Joe I'm still in!!! If anyone needs bikes hauled out or a place to crash I have plenty of room. I'm heading out Wends or Thurs night!

I might just take you up on that, wingnut. :D I would like to jam out there after work on Friday night if I have a place to crash. I don't want to drag the house all the way out for only one night. Know what I mean.

Are you camping with Joe?

And hey Joe, are you gonna be in your normal spot down by bathroom 3?