ok

Warrior07

Damn I'm gonna try like hell to get it off. As if I didn't want to go enough already with the 20+ two wheelers in the 2wheeler crew going!....now Flyin Ryan just called & informed me that there will be him, spooner and v8rail, about 9 or 10 other V8Rails out there, including Danny Murphy.

:dope: Dammit. I really hope I can get it off. I may still come out right from work, but not sure if it will be worth it at that point since everyone will probably be rolling out 1st thing Sunday. :laughing:

Edited by dunefreak

:laughing: Hey Pete,

Danny will be out there next weekend but he will be minus the family. I hope you understand Daniel isn't ready to conquer the dunes just yet. A little off topic. Our house is open to anyone that wants to come visit him. All we need is a call first. 775-209-3836 Dawn.

Danny :dope: is real excited to be going out with all the guys next weeked. I hope you all have a great time.

Thanks for everything,

Dawn

:laughing: Hey Pete,

Danny will be out there next weekend but he will be minus the family. I hope you understand Daniel isn't ready to conquer the dunes just yet. A little off topic. Our house is open to anyone that wants to come visit him. All we need is a call first. 775-209-3836 Dawn.

Danny :dope: is real excited to be going out with all the guys next weeked. I hope you all have a great time.

Thanks for everything,

Dawn

Oh ok. My bad. Ryan made it sound like Danny was gonna be out w/ Daniel. I thought that was a little bit suprising considering he has just started to recover so well. Anyway, I hope to make it out to hang w/ Danny and go on some buggy runs with him. God knows he is need of some sand I'm sure after the stress he has been through.

Hope to meet all of you soon. :D

I just havn't been to the d for so long i really need to go. i don't care how long as long as i'm there . sorry no two wheeler ride but i'm sure i can hang with my rapturd. I might even be able to make it up comp with it . quote anybody see me :laughing:

I just havn't been to the d for so long i really need to go. i don't care how long as long as i'm there . sorry no two wheeler ride but i'm sure i can hang with my rapturd. I might even be able to make it up comp with it . quote anybody see me

DUDE DUDE DUDE !! MA FAKA ! DID YOU SEE ME CLIMB THAT FINGER DUNE !! IM A GONNA CALL IT COMP HILL !!! AND THE ONE OVER HERE IM CALLIN TWO TICKETS TO THE GUN SHOW !!!!

LOOK AT ME :gayboy: LOOK AT ME :gayboy: WHOOPTY DOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:dope::dope::bump::drunk::flipoff::flipoff::booty::grin::lol::beat:

I KNOW IM :laughing: BUT DAM THATS SOME FUNNY SHIAT RIGHT THERE :laughoff:

IM CURRENTLY SUFFERING FROM A DUNE O.D. IM DELIRIOUS :fro_smokin:

EFFN RED :dope::laughoff:

Edited by barefoot bob

DUDE DUDE DUDE !! MA FAKA ! DID YOU SEE ME CLIMB THAT FINGER DUNE !! IM A GONNA CALL IT COMP HILL !!! AND THE ONE OVER HERE IM CALLIN TWO TICKETS TO THE GUN SHOW !!!!

LOOK AT ME :gayboy: LOOK AT ME :gayboy: WHOOPTY DOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:dope::dope::bump::drunk::flipoff::flipoff::booty::grin::lol::beat:

I KNOW IM :laughing: BUT DAM THATS SOME FUNNY SHIAT RIGHT THERE :laughoff:

IM CURRENTLY SUFFERING FROM A DUNE O.D. IM DELIRIOUS :fro_smokin:

EFFN RED :dope::laughoff:

hahaaaaaaaaa....too funny :gayboy: :gayboy: :dope:

dude dude dude!!! ma fackaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :lol: :jester2: :fro_smokin: