missing DDR members

dunefreak

warrior07 gave me this idea. :thumb:

Maybe I should have put it in the lost and found section. lol :flipoff:

Lets get a list together of all the DDR members that have been missing lately and figure out where they went :barf:

M.I.A. DDR members

dnchevyman

DCT

3rotortrav- although I just saw him online last night :laughing:

GirlWithHorns

tacomama :blury: riiiight

steveo

daknuckler

offroadracer :cripple:

dinicolady amd dinicolada

cdavego

DUNESMURF

dman74

Grimace...where you at fool?? :shout:

I know there's more but you guys add em.

If you are on the list post up and tell us you are alive. :laughing::blink:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are all over at the other site... LOL J/K

Actually talked with GWH last night... She is in a bit of trouble so thats why she hasnt been on lately.

Cdavego.. Come onnnnn the name explains it all.. cdavego and never come back lol.

Actually talked with GWH last night... She is in a bit of trouble so thats why she hasnt been on lately.

Cdavego.. Come onnnnn the name explains it all.. cdavego and never come back lol.

:laughing:

actually, that guy is on almost every morning with the.....what up? peeps

:thumb:

you gonna delete the members that have zero posts pimpshack?

:blink: Why would I do that? :laughing:

what about dreamrr or however he spelled it

Oh yeah. Whats up with him? I think he moved up to UT and hasn't been back to D for a while. :laughing:

:barf:

actually, that guy is on almost every morning with the.....what up? peeps

:blury:

true :thumb:

GWH did'nt do what brits sis did. did she :laughing:

those are all real members who have either lost intrest or what not.. they dont take up any space... so there is no need to delete them.. we have gone thru already and deleted all the SPAM accounts that used to be on here and stopped spam accounts from signing up.. SOOO all that is left is real members.. I know some other forums if you look at their member list 80% of their members are 0 posting spam e-mail addys and user names quite funny actually

Got a promotion and i'm busier than hell

i do check stuff on a regular basis i just haven't had any thing to say lately

i planned on trying to make the meet and greet in town when you guys figure that whole thing out

BIG RICK :barf:

:laughing:

:laughing: "he quit the club"

Got a promotion and i'm busier than hell

i do check stuff on a regular basis i just haven't had any thing to say lately

i planned on trying to make the meet and greet in town when you guys figure that whole thing out

right on, Dan. Glad to see you are alive and kickin. lol

As for the get together...the link for that is at the top of the index page and its pinned in gen chat. :thumb:

As for the get together...the link for that is at the top of the index page and its pinned in gen chat. :bump:

:dope: This Sucks - I'm at Sand Hollow Dunes, and you've locked a date for tomorrow....didnt see the notice I guess :dope:

Your there right now?

We'll catch you on the next one, Mike. I'm sure this won't be the last one. :drunk: :fro_smokin: :laughing:

Where still here, Kelly mostly reads over my shoulder because I hog the computer

I have been on here many time's a day they block it at my work now so I don’t

have much time for posting just enjoying the great chat that goes on here.

We would never leave our dune family!!

You guys are too funny!!!!

:dope::bump::laughing::dope:

Yep, what he said^^^^^^ :laughing: Been lurking over Davey's shoulder and I do peak in occasionally to check on things. Read a topic and want to reply, don't have time, gotta cook dinner, yadda yadda yadda and the next day the thread is old already!! :dope: Can't keep up with y'all! I never even posted a Thanksgiving trip report!! I think I suffer from post-duning depression. It's either that or I'm so damn :flipoff: it takes me 3 days to recover and you're planning the next trip already! :bump:

Honestly tho, been REALLY REALLY busy with the holidays and all. December flew by and here we are, practically the 2nd week of 2008 already!! We wanted to get to Dumont for New Year's, had a BLAST last year (our very first New Year's trip to the dunes, BTW) but something much more important came up. My younger sister flew another sister to Vegas, whom we haven't seen since Christmas 2005, as her gift to us!! She arrived Friday the 28th and all 6 of us spent nearly every waking moment, and some sleeping, together until we had to send her back home Monday morning. :flipoff: We had SOOOO much fun but it sure hurts to let her go.

So here we are, a few days later and my father-in-law is here in town until Tuesday, staying with us nonetheless!! It's cool and all, but having company for 6 days kinda cramps your style. :drunk: Sure wish mom-in-law would have come along, she's the only mom I have now and I enjoy her company, but she's back East with her own mom, possibly their last holiday season together. :(

So anywaaaaaaays, I'm not THAT far away and do miss the chit chat!! Great to see Bob back in action. Nothing better to getcha out of a slump than to log in to DDR, sit and :dope: for a bit and laugh your a$$ off, I just need to do it more often!! post-1889-1199523753_thumb.gif

dnchevy is in Iowa!! I guess they don't have computers in Iowa?? But he still checks into myspace? or else he forgot to pack his DDR beer googles and he can't remember his password without them! :laughing:

Edited by buggychick

Yep, what he said^^^^^^ :laughoff: Been lurking over Davey's shoulder and I do peak in occasionally to check on things. Read a topic and want to reply, don't have time, gotta cook dinner, yadda yadda yadda and the next day the thread is old already!! :crash: Can't keep up with y'all! I never even posted a Thanksgiving trip report!! I think I suffer from post-duning depression. It's either that or I'm so damn :old: it takes me 3 days to recover and you're planning the next trip already! :chug:

Honestly tho, been REALLY REALLY busy with the holidays and all. December flew by and here we are, practically the 2nd week of 2008 already!! We wanted to get to Dumont for New Year's, had a BLAST last year (our very first New Year's trip to the dunes, BTW) but something much more important came up. My younger sister flew another sister to Vegas, whom we haven't seen since Christmas 2005, as her gift to us!! She arrived Friday the 28th and all 6 of us spent nearly every waking moment, and some sleeping, together until we had to send her back home Monday morning. :cry: We had SOOOO much fun but it sure hurts to let her go.

So here we are, a few days later and my father-in-law is here in town until Tuesday, staying with us nonetheless!! It's cool and all, but having company for 6 days kinda cramps your style. :clap: Sure wish mom-in-law would have come along, she's the only mom I have now and I enjoy her company, but she's back East with her own mom, possibly their last holiday season together. :(

So anywaaaaaaays, I'm not THAT far away and do miss the chit chat!! Great to see Bob back in action. Nothing better to getcha out of a slump than to log in to DDR, sit and :coocoo: for a bit and laugh your a$$ off, I just need to do it more often!! post-1889-1199523753_thumb.gif

Holy crap! A simple "I'm still here and alive and well" would have done too. :laughoff::MBdance: Just kidding Kelly. Good to hear from you two again. :D:crash:

dnchevy is in Iowa!! I guess they don't have computers in Iowa?? But he still checks into myspace? or else he forgot to pack his DDR beer googles and he can't remember his password without them! :dance:

Iowa? He is? :whoop: Did he move back there for good or is he just visiting?