Got new tires

dunefreak

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you drank 2 1/3 miller lights out of a 36 pack then added a 24 pack and gave 22.5 beers to your friends to mooch off you and another 30 pack was on its way to the dunes traveling at the speed of drunken stumble.. how many beers would you have left after a groupd of ddr alcoholics raided your camp!

if you drank 2 1/3 miller lights out of a 36 pack then added a 24 pack and gave 22.5 beers to your friends to mooch off you and another 30 pack was on its way to the dunes traveling at the speed of drunken stumble.. how many beers would you have left after a groupd of ddr alcoholics raided your camp!

not enough information to answer that question

too many unanswered variables

1. did Cole have his midget stripper in tow?
  2. how many rides did paulypaul lead that day?
  3. how many times did ISBB get cut off by inattentive people while on a ride?
  4. where any of the DDR drunks where doing jeagar bombs prior to the beer consumption?
  5. how many miles did dunefreak get out of his previous set of tires?
  6. how many kids did i have my azz beat by that day?
  7. how many of them did i get high with later?

:lol:

That's a trick question Cheese....

The answer would be none. If it was a proper DDR beer raid then there would be zero beer left.

Thats weird :jester: E rated at only 65 PSI :lol: never heard of or seen that before.

well now you have- the pics don't lie :lol::laughoff:

I kinda thought the same, but whatever. Their E rated and thats all that matters to me. Must be their super special tri-gaurd sidewall technology that allows them to only run 65 psi. riiiight :lol::lol::lol:

:laughoff: Nice tires Pete. Are they loud or quite on the road?

Thanks Tyler. They are fairly quite for mud terrains. You can still hear them, but they really aren't any louder than the Toyo MT's. At 40 mph when you are just cruising they seem kinda loud, but all other speeds they are pretty quite. I like em. :D

need an alignment bring it in..wait pete is your truck a long bed..if so then nvm..sh!itty part i got a nail to where it unrepairable..i had to buy to new tires

because the tread wear and i havent even had em a year..but i got em for 193.17 for the 2 it aint bad for 30 9.50 15