How To...

ltr450rider

1. Bring along 10 30 packs of beer

2. Get 15-20 21 year old dudes, possibly some 18-20 year old girls.

3. Bring your private DJ P.A. system with speakers and Ipod.

4. Play music on said P.A. system as loud as possible so all camps within 2 miles can hear it till 4 a.m.

5. Make siren sounds whenever the Ranger or LEO drives by, 3 times.

6. When said LEO's return 20 strong, talk sh*t to them.

7. You should be succesfully asked to leave the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area within 24 hours of arriving.

This is a true story as told by some friends who actually, no sh*t, got told to leave Glamis by 8 a.m. saturday moring after arriving Friday night on New Years weekend.

I couldn't believe it untill I heard 3 accounts of the same story by different people.

Actually we went for Thanksgiving and the Leo's were out hot and heavy on everything they were making sure rules were being followed I was real surprised I always heard how wild it was but it seemed pretty tame to me. :beercheers:

I forgot to mention:

Finish off all 10 30 packs by nights end.

You guys went pretty light...thats only 7-8 beers each! Id be mad if I went to a party like that...lol sounds like it was still fun untill the 5.0 kicked em out :beercheers:

I'm talkin about kids that "Act" wasted after 4 beers. :flatbiller:

lol..Ive got a buddy who got stumbling drunk and threw up on him self after 4 wine coolers one time. That was entertainment there....fat guy+little hammock= 1 hour of quailty entertainment. I think that was his 1st time ever having a drink, maybe second.

1. Bring along 10 30 packs of beer

2. Get 15-20 21 year old dudes, possibly some 18-20 year old girls.

3. Bring your private DJ P.A. system with speakers and Ipod.

4. Play music on said P.A. system as loud as possible so all camps within 2 miles can hear it till 4 a.m.

5. Make siren sounds whenever the Ranger or LEO drives by, 3 times.

6. When said LEO's return 20 strong, talk sh*t to them.

7. You should be succesfully asked to leave the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area within 24 hours of arriving.

This is a true story as told by some friends who actually, no sh*t, got told to leave Glamis by 8 a.m. saturday moring after arriving Friday night on New Years weekend.

I couldn't believe it untill I heard 3 accounts of the same story by different people.

Musta been my buddies kid. Did about the same thing. Shows up with all his friends, with copious amounts of beer, gets stuck instantly off Gecko Road, The LEO's come to "help", find all under age, confiscate all the adult beverages and kick them all out. Did not even crack one open!!!!! Luck too....if he had, they would have thrown him in the slam. :beercheers::laughoff::flipoff:

The kid calls his old man and asks if he can come down to Gordon's Well. You can guess the answer he got....NO!!!! :booty::lol::barf:

Musta been my buddies kid. Did about the same thing. Shows up with all his friends, with copious amounts of beer, gets stuck instantly off Gecko Road, The LEO's come to "help", find all under age, confiscate all the adult beverages and kick them all out. Did not even crack one open!!!!! Luck too....if he had, they would have thrown him in the slam. :laughing::banghead::laughoff:

The kid calls his old man and asks if he can come down to Gordon's Well. You can guess the answer he got....NO!!!! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Most of them were 21 or over except for a few girlfriends. They drank all the beer and got kicked out for being :laughoff: retarded.

It's all good for a :crackhead: though

Edited by suzltr450rider

We've done more beer than that with half the peeps!!!! Great, now they'll probably go to the "D" instead!!! :beer_bang:

They were probably the folks that camped next to us on New Years at Dumont! Sounds familiar! :laughoff:

off duty leo's gettin smashed fer free...

its ok tim.. i have heard some BP stories like that as well :P

Could you imagine if we got High with all the pot we seize? :beer_bang: I got a load vehicle with about 800lbs in it 2 weeks ago..

Could you imagine if we got High with all the pot we seize? :laughoff: I got a load vehicle with about 800lbs in it 2 weeks ago..

So you actually got 850 and kept some for your self...lol

I work with a guy who found a few plants about 6ft tall off the river a while back. Took them to his house in the city truck...pretty brave if you ask me.

Could you imagine if we got High with all the pot we seize? :laughoff: I got a load vehicle with about 800lbs in it 2 weeks ago..

Like i said i have heard some stories from retired bp agents and lets just say "EVERYTHING" doesnt make it to the station for proper disposal :P