Living In Sincity Or Around The Area

DeToXiC1

so how the hell do you all servive the summer heat ?? and what it like to live so close to the dunning spots. i look at all the houses 4-sale and cant believe how cheep it is down there.....houses (new) start at 1.2m up here. i need to pull out and move down that way ......

It's really only HOT HOT for like a month or 2. Even then it's bearable. That's why there's A/C and cold beer. :blury::D I love it here. The weather is great. One of the best benefits is being under 2hrs away from Dumont! :woo_hoo: Even when the season gets to be too hot to go for the whole weekend, you can jam outta town at 4 AM and get about 4-5hrs of some sweet a$$ morning riding in there and cruise back to town and the drive isn't too bad. :rockwoot:

YA WE WERE TALKING ABOUT BUYING A PLACE IN LV OR HENDERSON... I LIKE 3ROTER`S PHAT GARAGE THAT YOU CAN PULL THE WHOLE RV/ TRAILER INTO... WHATS THE HOUSES SELLING FOR ON THAT SIDE OF TOWN??? THERE ARE ALOT OF RIDING SPOTS HERE ASWELL BUT THIER ALL IN THE DIRT/ROCK

YA WE WERE TALKING ABOUT BUYING A PLACE IN LV OR HENDERSON... I LIKE 3ROTER`S PHAT GARAGE THAT YOU CAN PULL THE WHOLE RV/ TRAILER INTO... WHATS THE HOUSES SELLING FOR ON THAT SIDE OF TOWN??? THERE ARE ALOT OF RIDING SPOTS HERE ASWELL BUT THIER ALL IN THE DIRT/ROCK

The nice big houses w/ big huge lots (over a half acre/ acre) and giant garages are usually around a million plus. :blury: I'm sure you could find one for cheaper if you don't need that much land though. There was a little 1800sq ft house in my neighborhood on almost two acres going for $989,000 about a year ago. :woo_hoo:

I got a house in Vegas I can sell you. 2630 sq ft, 1 story, 3 bedroom, 3 baths, huge kitchen with an island range, on a half acre. $500k Custom, Built in 1993. Added new flooring in 2005.

The driveway is long enough to park the 26' trailer hooked up to my truck and all in the driveway. The white rectangle in the backyard is my trailer. PM me if you or someone you know might be interested.

Edited by lvnalolife

If I lived in the heat I'd add solar elect to the house,, and then A/C the garage too, and forget swamp coolers.

If ya slightly oversize the solar elect panels, they'll reverse the meter enough to recover the cost of nite time cooling as well.

If you go electric heat, & elect water heater,,, then it works year round.

A good investment if you take in all the power company incentives and rebates and tax advantages.

I'd love to line in AZ or Nev.

If I lived in the heat I'd add solar elect to the house,, and then A/C the garage too, and forget swamp coolers.

I started out with a swamp cooler on the garage...but it didn't work too well with my cabinet shop....so I went with A/C....However the nice thing about the swamper is that I could run that and cool my whole house for the first month or so of summer.

If ya slightly oversize the solar elect panels, they'll reverse the meter enough to recover the cost of nite time cooling as well.

If you go electric heat, & elect water heater,,, then it works year round.

A good investment if you take in all the power company incentives and rebates and tax advantages.

I'd love to line in AZ or Nev.

Whats the initial cost of that? It sounds like a good idea to help combat the high costs of electricity in NV. I'm coming from Ct where utilities arent cheap either, but no real benefit to solar back east. (ya kinda need sun for solar to work) :laughing:

Not bad living here in henderson-can't complain about the weather either.The ladies out here are already wearing summer dresses,capri pants and short shorts! :laughing: if you need to you could get a RV storage slot so its not at your house all the time I don't know if that would be an issue with you or not. :rockon: