EY3BA11 Posted February 7, 2006 Posted February 7, 2006 Here is one of my bike doing a trick.. hahaha Quote
stalteri Posted February 7, 2006 Posted February 7, 2006 Here is one of my bike doing a trick.. hahaha Oh yeah :tres hermanos_rock_smiley: , the "FRFB" 426 model sweet :tres hermanos_rock_smiley: Quote
TCS T Posted February 7, 2006 Posted February 7, 2006 Here's Mine. Iknow it's not red or blue. It's Yellow! Just like your belly! :tres hermanos_rock_smiley: You little momma's boy! :tres hermanos_rock_smiley: Quote
ocean's 4 Posted February 7, 2006 Posted February 7, 2006 Let's try this again. My bikes... That's a cool purple shelf in the background. hahaha Quote
TCS T Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 here is mine I have seen that bike at the dunes, and it appears to haul a$$! Quote
crazymexeddie Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 My 2wheeler Hey tony'I was lookin to get a dirtbike like yours!(yz426f) PM me on who you went through and maybe they can do a deal for me.Looking to get something to ride by maybe june or july! Quote
stalteri Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 Hey tony'I was lookin to get a dirtbike like yours!(yz426f) PM me on who you went through and maybe they can do a deal for me.Looking to get something to ride by maybe june or july! I bought it off my buddy, great bike though. Haven't had a prob yet I have a 50 you can ride on prez day till you get your bike. Though it might have to much power for ya its got 88cc upgrade kit J/K Quote
1BADYFZ Posted February 8, 2006 Posted February 8, 2006 I have seen that bike at the dunes, and it appears to haul a$$! thanks for the compliments, she is a runner for a stock bore dune bike.... Quote
CannonDaleDale Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 :shocked2: here are the pics of my ride Quote
dreamrr Posted February 17, 2006 Posted February 17, 2006 Here is one of my old Banshee, before I got into cars. Did you airbrush those plastics? If so, how did thay hold up? I was thinking of doing some airbrushing to match my sand car, but I am worried about the paint cracking! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.