Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Great to seem some old faces and meet some new ones.

Got to see quite a few DDR members out there that i didnt know were even going. Bert glad you made it out and man you cant miss that samuruai of DuelORDies!! That orange STICKS out.

Got to meet some new faces from the http://www.bannedcr500riders.com website some cool fellas who just eat breath and live 500's man its fun.. IT was great meeting all the new faces and makin new friends.. Went on some awesome rides.. Saw some awesome tumbles.. Riding sweep in the back has its advantages sometimes.. you get to see all the good accidents :P I burnt my last 5 gallons of gas today so it was another great weekend of riding...

Posted

Sounds like a good trip Nick.....what no pics. Stevo called me Friday night, I was gonna try to make it out for a day trip Sat, just couldn't swing it though....SF Woody :thumbsdown:

Posted

pete killed the battery in my camera over MLK and i cant find the damn charger.. HOWEVER... I will get the link to a couple videos.. :P

http://media.putfile.com/Dumont-26Jan08

http://media.putfile.com/Dumont-Part-2

Cant miss the fat guy in em.. :D I wasnt filming and for those of you are wondering what camera this is its one of those $200 all in one jobbers cant remember the name but im sure it has scientific in the name..

Posted

pete killed the battery in my camera over MLK and i cant find the damn charger.. .....

:headbang1: Thats what happens when you actually use the camera. :driver::thumbsdown:

Can't find the charger!? :thumb: Come on!

Posted

FINALLY rolled in about 7:00 tonight.....looooong ride home! Hit the road about 2:30, rained on and off from Shoshone till home, so took it pretty easy. Stopped in Tecopa to dump, and since no one was there, I walked across the street to pay our "dues". The guy, you know the one on the golf cart, gave me the grand tour of the gift shop and proceeded to tell me about how much they like us "dune riders" coming to town to dump, visit the shop, yadda yadda yadda. Oh, and all they wish for us is safe dune trips and a safe ride home. Too bad he hasn't mentioned THAT to BLM. :thumbsdown:

Stopped in Pahrump for fuel and a bite to eat, and now unloaded and the laundry started. :headbang1: Whatta chore!! But it was all well worth it, AWESOME weekend, weather held out til late last night, not a DROP of rain 'til 11:30pm.! Other than our heater not working <thanks Pete, I think we are jinxed with the same problem you have had> everything else went off without a hitch. No injuries, no blow outs, or ups for that matter, just tired and sore from tearing up the sand!! Took bunches of pictures and Davey should have time to upload them tomorrow. So for now, 'nuff said! :driver:

Posted

Great pics, Bert! :D:thumbsdown:

The guy, you know the one on the golf cart, gave me the grand tour of the gift shop and proceeded to tell me about how much they like us "dune riders" coming to town to dump, visit the shop, yadda yadda yadda. Oh, and all they wish for us is safe dune trips and a safe ride home. Too bad he hasn't mentioned THAT to BLM. :headbang1:

Exactly. Every time I go in there I almost feel like I'm doing something wrong because of all the :thumb: the BLM has told us about how they feel about us dumping there. THEN, when I talk to the guy at the Tecopa Hot Springs they are happy as hell that we stop. I even got this little memo advertising for RV storage spots there in Tecopa for duners. :driver:

Posted

FINALLY rolled in about 7:00 tonight.....looooong ride home! Hit the road about 2:30, rained on and off from Shoshone till home, so took it pretty easy. Stopped in Tecopa to dump, and since no one was there, I walked across the street to pay our "dues". The guy, you know the one on the golf cart, gave me the grand tour of the gift shop and proceeded to tell me about how much they like us "dune riders" coming to town to dump, visit the shop, yadda yadda yadda. Oh, and all they wish for us is safe dune trips and a safe ride home. Too bad he hasn't mentioned THAT to BLM. :thumbsdown:

Stopped in Pahrump for fuel and a bite to eat, and now unloaded and the laundry started. :headbang1: Whatta chore!! But it was all well worth it, AWESOME weekend, weather held out til late last night, not a DROP of rain 'til 11:30pm.! Other than our heater not working <thanks Pete, I think we are jinxed with the same problem you have had> everything else went off without a hitch. No injuries, no blow outs, or ups for that matter, just tired and sore from tearing up the sand!! Took bunches of pictures and Davey should have time to upload them tomorrow. So for now, 'nuff said! :driver:

Glad to see you guys had a good trip and everyone made it home safe. :D

Posted

what a great weekend.....thanks dave and kelly :D saturdays weather was perfect all day. nice to see nick out there. meet some new people. sand was nice and smooth for the most part out north. will post some pics tonight.... :D

Posted

I had a awsome time this weekend and really want to thank you guys for hosting a great camp :laughoff:

I din't take any pics but bob posting a cool one of me and justin racin banshee on the 500 site...

1zyg394.jpg

Thanks for letting me hangout :freakin_nuts:

Posted

I had a great trip great people to camp with but 1 not so good.

Weather was nice and the sand was assume, I got the wife and kids to the supper bowl

From banshee hill. No body showed up at the meet and greet but we where still there. The drive home was pretty sh*tty windy and raining.

Got some pics.

Posted

I had a great trip great people to camp with but 1 not so good.

Weather was nice and the sand was awsome, I got the wife and kids to the super bowl

From banshee hill. No body showed up at the meet and greet but we (Dave and Jackie also)were still there.

The drive home was pretty sh*tty windy and raining.

Got some pics.

post-796-1201582124_thumb.jpg

post-796-1201582073_thumb.jpg

post-796-1201582144_thumb.jpg

post-796-1201582169_thumb.jpg

post-796-1201582192_thumb.jpg

post-796-1201582219_thumb.jpg

post-796-1201582242_thumb.jpg

post-796-1201582297_thumb.jpg

post-796-1201582324_thumb.jpg

post-796-1201582345_thumb.jpg

post-796-1201582368_thumb.jpg

post-796-1201582390_thumb.jpg

post-796-1201582411_thumb.jpg

post-796-1201582434_thumb.jpg

post-796-1201582456_thumb.jpg

:chug: :dope::idiot::drunk:

Posted

I had a awsome time this weekend and really want to thank you guys for hosting a great camp :drunk:

I din't take any pics but bob posting a cool one of me and justin racin banshee on the 500 site...

1zyg394.jpg

Thanks for letting me hangout :idiot:

You are welcome anytime!! Glad you enjoyed it, just leave the dweebs in the red Jeep behind next time. :chug: Kudos to you for putting up with those moochers! <well, one in particular> post-1889-1201585367_thumb.gif :D

Posted

I had a great trip great people to camp with but 1 not so good.

Weather was nice and the sand was assume, I got the wife and kids to the supper bowl

From banshee hill. No body showed up at the meet and greet but we where still there. The drive home was pretty sh*tty windy and raining.

Got some pics.

:idiot: Maybe I should go back in under his screename and fix that double post?!? :drunk: :chug:

Posted

You are welcome anytime!! Glad you enjoyed it, just leave the dweebs in the red Jeep behind next time. :thumb: Kudos to you for putting up with those moochers! <well, one in particular> post-1889-1201585367_thumb.gif :D

Im sorry about that :( I feel really bad about him tryin to fug up a perfecly good weekend, the funny thing is I diin't even really invite him, Jason (the dark haired quiet one) asked what I was doing this weekend and I said "going to dumont you should roll up" thinking he wouldnt show..... Well he showed with his dumbass best bud :drunk: :chug: :dope: :chug:

They aint EVER coming out with me again thats a guarantee :idiot:

Posted

All in all it was an awesome weekend!! Britt and I didn’t fight :beat: .. ISBB and I got to watch a few crashes that were funny and no one was hurt.. It was great to camp with Jackie and Mike.. love Sabrina!!! I am in love with her sweet face...As for Britt's friend of a friend.. the wood pile kid is never welcome again.. I can't believe that he destroyed the fire wood box.. Did we ever find out why he was sitting in the chair with his pants down... :thumb: Beautiful weather even if I didn’t ride a lot.. :beat: but the cheese cake and Jack Daniels made for awesome camp fire moments.. even though Dad burnt the first batch of popcorn :beat: I don’t think Daniel Ryan will ever fall asleep around the camp fire again after the Adolph joke came flying over his head... maybe next time he will act his age and not set fireworks off at peoples feet while getting yelled at by Uncle Rick. :thumb:

Lots of picture were taken will post them up soon :blury:

Posted

...As for Britt's friend of a friend.. the wood pile kid is never welcome again.. I can't believe that he destroyed the fire wood box.. Did we ever find out why he was sitting in the chair with his pants down... :beat:

:beat: Sounds like one strange dude.

Posted

:beat: Sounds like one strange dude.

He ended up getting way too drunk and then mouthy, he then decided to start sh*t with the biggest guy in camp who pushed him headlong into the woodpile a few times :thumb::beat::beat::thumb:

I am his mothers boss and to be fair the kid has had a fugged up life and I really feel sorry for him, thats the only reason I din't pull his head off.

Everyone has been too drunk and done stupid stuff (especially me) but the thing that annoyed me the most was he just wouldnt listen, I pulled him to one side and told him at least 5 times to go to bed and sleep it off, after he took no notice I figured he was fair game to get jumped by the entire camp.

An immature idiot who is now going to loose out on some great dune trips.

Once again im sorry he was accociated with me. :blury:

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...