Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sometimes a short trip in April, But Memorial weekend is the best 6 days here we come. A little DDR campfire conversing memorial weekend can't be beat!!!!!!!!!!

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Sometimes a short trip in April, But Memorial weekend is the best 6 days here we come. A little DDR campfire conversing memorial weekend can't be beat!!!!!!!!!!

In the campground or the meadow? It looks like thats our plan too. I stoked. I havent been to CP since I was 15 years old :beercheers: (23 years ago. Ouch!! Am I that old?). :bawl:

Posted

Possibly going to CP early June mid-week. Does the campground sell out mid-week? What kind of temps are we looking at?

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...