Suspension

I don't know much as far as the pros and cons, but my suspension works for me. :D

I guess you'd call my rear susp a 5 link right? :laughing: My suspension works pretty damn well. :yeah_whatever: I am not a fan of air shocks w/o springs though (like on some other cars). They aren't for my driving style. I have the 2.0 Fox shocks w/ dual rate springs. :D

post-3-1143611095_thumb.jpg

what about airbags... Funco's seem to dune rather well using airbags.. :D

Personally... 5 Link w/ coil carriers, and bypass's on each corner... 5 link allows for a lil more travel and less CV plunge so they last longer.. :D just my 2 cents...

what about airbags... Funco's seem to dune rather well using airbags.. :D

Personally... 5 Link w/ coil carriers, and bypass's on each corner... 5 link allows for a lil more travel and less CV plunge so they last longer.. :D just my 2 cents...

I think you can only buy the airbags for a Funco, they have the patent.

Bypass' are the way to go! just changed out my rear kings on my Gen 3 Funco. Switched to triple bypass, used them at Dumont last weekend What a difference!!

not enough diffrence to hold my trans together.

Does anyone else think airbags would be a good option for my mid travel Chenowth?Only for the rear I need to hold up an acura V6 and the torsion bars are not doing it.......low rider

I talked with air ride tech at the sema show, and they said it was their stuff on some funco cars. He also explained to me how to do it. My question is, the cost seems to be about the same as a spring shock and res, but will air ride perform. I m looking for a nice ride. I think that with alittle programming, that hieght sensors and speed input could help control the ride. Ie speed goes up, the car lowers itself. If the wheel extends, it knows that it need more air to land, if the front end is raised like climbing a hill, the car lowers itself. The car leans left, it preloads the right side alittle more.

I just want a nice soft ride.....really.