FIRE AT COMP

Warrior07

So what's up with the fire logs on fire in the middle of the road between 1st and 2nd rows at comp where people drive . :lol:

Its the jag-offs that camp and leave their trash too. :laughing: THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE.... :ban-split: :shocked2: I was parked at the small dunes and some flat-billers tent camped next to us, babies and all. :laughoff: The one day their tents caught wind and sailed about 100' from their camp, we went and helped them re-trieve them. The next morning when we all noticed they left, camp fire was still burning and a butt-load of babie wipes all over. :barf::drunk: IDIOTS!!! :laughing:

Edited by maxdout

YEAH! And whats with all that sand? I got that stuff everywhere...in my shoes, my ears, my nose... :laughoff::drunk::barf::laughing:

Get over it guys. This is nothing new. Stay home on the big holiday weekends. Those kind of people don't ever change. :ban-split:

:shocked2:

Damn, Prez, tell us how you really feel!

J/K, you know I've had my last holiday ever at The D or Mother G. I'll be there this weekend though. Here's to hoping that the storm rolling through tonight and tomorrow repairs any and all damage done over Pres weekend :laughing: .

YEAH! And whats with all that sand? I got that stuff everywhere...in my shoes, my ears, my nose... :drunk::barf::lol::laughoff:

Get over it guys. This is nothing new. Stay home on the big holiday weekends. Those kind of people don't ever change. :shocked2:

:laughing:

Damn Pete....take it easy, :laughing: honestly I dont care bout the fire wood. I look at it like a free fire. Friday night I pulled into Comp and right up to a nice fire someone left burning. :ban-split: But about the F-in babie poopie wipes all over the ground. Now that deserves a :chug: And NO, IM NOT STAYING HOME ON THE BIG WEEKENDS. :nah: YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME. :lol: :poke:

Edited by maxdout

Damn Pete....take it easy, :shocked2: honestly I dont care bout the fire wood. I look at it like a free fire. Friday night I pulled into Comp and right up to a nice fire someone left burning. :ban-split: But about the F-in babie poopie wipes all over the ground. Now that deserves a :lol: And NO, IM NOT STAYING HOME ON THE BIG WEEKENDS. :chug: YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME. :barf: :poke:

yeah no chit :drunk::laughing: i also forgot to say thanks to them i left my lighter back at camp so i was able to light my cig :laughoff::lol::laughing:

Damn, Prez, tell us how you really feel!

J/K

Damn Pete....take it easy, :shocked2: honestly I dont care bout the fire wood. I look at it like a free fire. Friday night I pulled into Comp and right up to a nice fire someone left burning. :ban-split: But about the F-in babie poopie wipes all over the ground. Now that deserves a :slap: And NO, IM NOT STAYING HOME ON THE BIG WEEKENDS. :nah: YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME. :nah: :poke:

:laughoff::drunk::barf::lol: Well? Seriously though! :laughing: These things happen EVERY holiday weekend and it is so predictable. Then everyone gets on the forum and b*tches about it like it is something that has never happened before. :chug: :laughing:

Sorry if I seem like I came off harsh. Did I hit a sore spot or something guys? Little thin skinned today? :lol: Sorry, I just don't get it. It really is nothing new guys.

:lol:

YEAH! And whats with all that sand? I got that stuff everywhere...in my shoes, my ears, my nose... :blink::blink: :blink: :blury:

Get over it guys. This is nothing new. Stay home on the big holiday weekends. Those kind of people don't ever change. :mischevious:

:ninja:

:shake: right on Pete, I was gonna say the same thing in another crybaby post too, but everyone seems to want to Rant this week, so I decided to keep quiet, they'd just Rant even more anyway, :headbang1:

:chug: those people, but unfortunately they'll always be around :dope: Get over it kids! :lol:

this complaining shiat goes on every fuggin year, especially after the prez holiday, cause all the dune douches.............

i believe everyone had ample fair warning about what big weekends bring, did they not?

besides....watching the dune douches is free entertainment....grab a beer, sit back, and enjoy the idiocy occurring in front of you

this complaining shiat goes on every fuggin year, especially after the prez holiday, cause all the dune douches.............

i believe everyone had ample fair warning about what big weekends bring, did they not?

besides....watching the dune douches is free entertainment....grab a beer, sit back, and enjoy the idiocy occurring in front of you

True Dat Cheezy!!! You complain EVERY day about something!!!! What's your blood pressure like????? :mischevious:

Trying not to rant, but I almost hit 3 glass bottles goin through the whoops at comp on sunday. I thought about picking them up but couldn't with lines goin off every 10 seconds. I didn't get a flat so no harm no foul, just gotta deal with the azzhats.