well iam outta here!

RAGDOLL MX

i get to go to fabulous Wisconson for a week, iam going up there to get the rest of our office furniture and some other stuff with a semi. i get to fly up, and then iam driving back. right now its 15 below up there. maybe ill get a chance to ride my first snowmobile while iam there.

ill take some pics on the way down on our drive back. should only take me 3 days to drive back. iam actually looking foward to the trip. i fly out friday morning, i should be back on next friday!

:dope: There's two Cabelas on they way home if you take 80 :dope: and DO NOT TAKE 70 THROUGH DENVER this time of year. Have fun I'm jealous... I love road trips..

B safe!!!

:dope:

Be safe on your drive back Cole!!

Ive driven 70 from the 15 all the way thru denver, does tend to get bad sometimes. But they usually keep the roads plowed pretty well. Unless there is a major storm in the area at the time!

lol..cheese ill bring you some cheese, i do remember that Kawasaki Bob wanted some lineys (beer) so if he is still on here ill bring him some. iam actually looking foward to the little trip. havent been able to make it to Dumont since October, so this is a little bit of a break, even though ill be working while iam up there!...

update:

flight was at 1245...was drinking bloody marys since 9am...landed in milwauke at 6pm, by 7pm we were in our first strip club, 9pm...second strip club..11pm in downtown milwaukee.....4 bars later and a total of a 600 bar tab for the night...crawled in at 6am this morning...slept till 10..on ddr by 1030.....good times......

Guest Crasher

update:

flight was at 1245...was drinking bloody marys since 9am...landed in milwauke at 6pm, by 7pm we were in our first strip club, 9pm...second strip club..11pm in downtown milwaukee.....4 bars later and a total of a 600 bar tab for the night...crawled in at 6am this morning...slept till 10..on ddr by 1030.....good times......

I thought you said you had to work???? :think:

11 degrees!...iam coming back on saturday, leave as early as my hangover will allow me to....one day in Illinois, then one day in Cheyenne, and hopefully just one day in Salt Lake City, then home...ill he home for 2 days and then off to California to FT Irwin to go play army!

well iam in amarillo texas right now, drove in from st louis about 900 miles in one day, ive been driving a 26 foot uhaul and the wind, rain, snow, a slow a$$ truck that cuts off at 75mph, and rides like it has no suspension.....good times, been letting randog know about the progress along the way...lol...boredom...