Easter

britincali

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! I have been going to Dumont now for a few years and lurked your guys board, but never made a username until now. I am just curious, is Easter weekend usually a good turnout? I know a lot of people will have it off and many schools are out! I am leaving Friday morning at 5am from Orange County, and coming home Monday! Can't wait!! I hope there is a good amount of people out there this weekend! Do you think there will be enough people to be any action at the hill at night or anything?

O O O OO!!!!

I am going! Two weekends in sand :lol::lol: in a row :lol:

There's only one thing thats better then that..................................... :dunno::hello:

Going to pick up the Carneasada feasting supplies sometime this afternoon! :DDRrocks:

I think I see more Bannana shots in the near future :ban-split::drinkbeer:

Get out that tip jar!! :beercheers:

Hey guys! I have been going to Dumont now for a few years and lurked your guys board, but never made a username until now. I am just curious, is Easter weekend usually a good turnout? I know a lot of people will have it off and many schools are out! I am leaving Friday morning at 5am from Orange County, and coming home Monday! Can't wait!! I hope there is a good amount of people out there this weekend! Do you think there will be enough people to be any action at the hill at night or anything?

Welcome aboard :beercheers:

According to everyone else the main weekends have been down in attendance compared to the last few years.

President's day was the biggest weekend I've been so far and there was still plenty of room to camp and ride.

Comp hill should be a descent turnout if your looking for a place to hang out and party.

Don't forget the meet and greet and 2pm at the SOUTH POLE saturday afternoon.

Welcome aboard :beercheers:

According to everyone else the main weekends have been down in attendance compared to the last few years.

President's day was the biggest weekend I've been so far and there was still plenty of room to camp and ride.

Comp hill should be a descent turnout if your looking for a place to hang out and party.

Don't forget the meet and greet and 2pm at the SOUTH POLE saturday afternoon.

I have been to Dumont the past 3 President's Days and this year definitely seemed the worst to me out of all of them. There was so many more buggies than usual and the sand totally sucked to be honest. I don't think I will ever go to Dumont again on President's Day. There were people everywhere and you couldn't find smooth sand anywhere... I'll try and make it for the meet and greet! ;)

I have been to Dumont the past 3 President's Days and this year definitely seemed the worst to me out of all of them. There was so many more buggies than usual and the sand totally sucked to be honest. I don't think I will ever go to Dumont again on President's Day. There were people everywhere and you couldn't find smooth sand anywhere... I'll try and make it for the meet and greet! ;)

Don't get me wrong it definetly wasn't perfectly smooth and not busy, I just expected it to be busier than it seemed. But that was my first presidents day, so more to be learned for me. :DDRrocks:

:beercheers:

:DDRrocks: I will keep my mouth shut. :D:beercheers:

Edited by desertskyz

Sorry Jodi, looks like we're out. I guess we are going over the Dam and hang out in the desert and try out the Sami . :dunno: I wanted to go to the Dunes. We've only been 3 times this year. :hello::lol: and,and, sniff, sniff now I'm not getting my way. :ban-split: I always get my way. :beercheers: I still would if I raised a fuss. It will be fun away. We always have fun. :DDRrocks: Won't be doing any tree planting this time.

:drinkbeer: I'm gonna cruse down to Rosies and pick up a lotto ticket or two.

Edited by desertskyz

Don't get me wrong it definetly wasn't perfectly smooth and not busy, I just expected it to be busier than it seemed. But that was my first presidents day, so more to be learned for me. :DDRrocks:

:beercheers:

Yeah, it seemed like that to me the past couple years. It seems SOO crowded (because it is) but there aren't many people riding in the dunes! I never really felt crowded riding at Dumont Prez Day until this year.

I was going to day trip it on Saturday, but it looks like I'm not going to make it after all. I need to take a break and get some things done. I think I am on #10 or 11 dune trip so far this season and still have one or two left to go. :laughoff:

I was going to day trip it on Saturday, but it looks like I'm not going to make it after all. I need to take a break and get some things done. I think I am on #10 or 11 dune trip so far this season and still have one or two left to go. :laughoff:

Screw that! You gotta live up to your screenname there DUNEFREAK.

Make it 15 trips, it's a good round number. :laughoff:

Screw that! You gotta live up to your screenname there DUNEFREAK.

Make it 15 trips, it's a good round number. :laughoff:

I wish, but no can do. I have been doing SO many trips lately I need some time (and money :laughoff: ) for other stuff right now.

Sorry Jodi, looks like we're out. I guess we are going over the Dam and hang out in the desert and try out the Sami . :laughoff: I wanted to go to the Dunes. We've only been 3 times this year. :laughoff::laughoff: and,and, sniff, sniff now I'm not getting my way. :angry2: I always get my way. :laughoff: I still would if I raised a fuss. It will be fun away. We always have fun. :laughoff: Won't be doing any tree planting this time.

:blink: I'm gonna cruse down to Rosies and pick up a lotto ticket or two.

Well darn it anyway!! I'll tear up a little sand for you and write your name on a dune!! :(

Well darn it anyway!! I'll tear up a little sand for you and write your name on a dune!! :(

Ohhhhh! please do that. I have a little pic montage with the trip to the AZ, we are so going to have so fun. But like I said, "we always do".

:angry2: :blink::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

This is the BEST thing about having a BNFPG!

Hey guys ! Love the site. New her and going out for Easter weekend. Taking a buddy with me. His son was supposed to go but bad grades are keeping the boy home. :( Don't want to look like we are "Brokeback Camping" so who's open to having an extra trailer at least near their camp? ( We will have BEER !) :DDRrocks: Thanks guys. DDR rocks ! :shocked2: :clap:

Think that theres enough of us going fora 2pm meet n greet on Sat, South Pole????

What do you all think?? Maybe? Chime in if your down and we'll see if theres enough takers!!!

I am in and I am pretty sure I can talk my group into it! We'll have several rails out and I think a few quads as well!

Edited by sand chick