Cool things you've bought for the RV

Kitcat

each one of the cables are good for 2000 lbs each.....the hooks to the frame are the weakest link...i could only find 1000 lb hooks

so i max out my deck @ 1500, although it should be good to 2k......usually only 2-3 people sitting in chairs on the deck, so, 1000 lbs max so far is what i have put on it

Not bad.....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a new fuel sock for the fill station on the toy hauler. This should keep the debris out of the pump. :flatbiller:

I had one of those and they work OK, but check out this

post-1646-1207719513_thumb.jpg

They can be bought at www.nozzlecondom.com

and no I am not selling them, just liked the product :poop_hittin_the_fan: :bawl:

So far I've added flat screens w/ DVD built in and a "I'm too drunk handle" to the door, the big one that folds in while towing...

Also have new mattresses cause the one's that came with the WW are hard as a rock.

Need to do list is longer....

3rd step (axels are flipped)

2 jack motors instead of one

permanent dish on trailer

ice maker!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course a dune porter :D

:beercheers:

I like everything I have purchased from RB Components. All polished aluminum. Trick!

Flashlight Holder

Cup Holders

Utensil Organizer

Paper Towel holder

Tie Down Strap Racks

Picinic Table Brakets

Fire Extinguisher Brakets

:blink::beercheers:

So far I've added flat screens w/ DVD built in and a "I'm too drunk handle" to the door, the big one that folds in while towing...

Also have new mattresses cause the one's that came with the WW are hard as a rock.

Need to do list is longer....

2 jack motors instead of one

permanent dish on trailer

ice maker!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course a dune porter :D

:laughoff:

Our Raptor came with a "I'm too drunk handle" :laughoff::isbb:

We need to get a new mattress for our RV. Ours came with a queen (mattress), but it's not that comfy. We might switch it with one from an extra bedroom in our house. Our house guests won't be that comfy, but then maybe they won't stay long! :D

I've found a leaf blower to be very handy! Get out there... unload all the stuff... blow out the trailer and blow off the carpet. Outside carpet gets loaded up with sand... blow it off. Blow off the dogs (my lab loves it) Blow out the seats in the rail. Time to leave... blow everything... including the inside of the truck! Sometimes I get carried away.

We're going to have to get a leaf blower! Blowing off the dogs would be great with all their hair! :laughoff:

After looking at the picture, maybe I should have put it on the pump first and then took the picture.

:nah: My thoughts exactly!! post-1889-1207870754_thumb.gif post-1889-1207870754_thumb.gif :dope:

The flag pole and Coors Light flag - except that we bent the flag mount in the wind :undecided:

15 Million candle power light :ban-split:

Yeppers, I was really excited when Davey surprised me with my flagpole a couple Christmases ago.....it came with the Stars-n-Stripes and he slipped in a Broncos flag completely under my radar! Total bummer Tday weekend '07 when one section cracked 'cause of the wind. Now when (and IF) it goes up, I only fly one flag to keep the weight down.

WW sure is chinsy on steps.....everyones' I've seen comes with 2 and it's a loooooong step down to the dirt. My Tahoe has 3 PLUS I have my handy dandy portable 4th step, remember?!? :D

post-1889-1207873435_thumb.jpg

Our Raptor came with a "I'm too drunk handle" :laughing::shocked:

We need to get a new mattress for our RV. Ours came with a queen (mattress), but it's not that comfy.

I thought an "I'm too drunk handle" was standard equipment, our Tahoe came with one. :blink: WW being chinsy again?? post-1889-1207871870_thumb.gif

Haven't replaced the mattresses, but I did buy a pillow top mattress pad that was a HUGE improvement, and about $800 cheaper. Still need to get 2 more for the queen bunks. :beercheers:

Edited by dinicolady

.............BUT my most favorite thing has gotta be my picnic table. Bought it for our Widelite TT long before we had the toys. It's heavy, so no worries about it blowing away at the dunes. Dave even runs the chain thru it when he locks the quads up.

normal_CIMG1132.JPG

:undecided: My thoughts exactly!! post-1889-1207870754_thumb.gif post-1889-1207870754_thumb.gif :blink:

Yeppers, I was really excited when Davey surprised me with my flagpole a couple Christmases ago.....it came with the Stars-n-Stripes and he slipped in a Broncos flag completely under my radar! Total bummer Tday weekend '07 when one section cracked 'cause of the wind. Now when (and IF) it goes up, I only fly one flag to keep the weight down.

How big a suprise was it :beercheers:

So thats how they explain THAT now a days? :ban-split: .. see here I thought all the extra activities stopped at a certain age :D

Capt

that was the first thing i bought.

i also fabbed up some cables to allow the ramp to be used as a deck...about 2 hours and 30-40 bucks @ homo depot

post-457-1207657504_thumb.jpg

I think I am gonna do that. Thats a badazz set up right there.

Not my idea, but a freind of ours went out with us, and when we BBQ'd they broke out a tupper-ware dish with probably 20 each of all fast food resturant packets. i.e. Taco Bell sauce, Del Taco sauce, Jack in the Box sauces...etc.etc. There must of been 10 different resturants and choices. At first I was like, what the hell? But it was a pretty good idea. :beercheers: Kinda Trailer-Trashy but whatever.

Edited by maxdout

.............BUT my most favorite thing has gotta be my picnic table. Bought it for our Widelite TT long before we had the toys. It's heavy, so no worries about it blowing away at the dunes. Dave even runs the chain thru it when he locks the quads up.

normal_CIMG1132.JPG

Was that picture taken in Utah?

I thought an "I'm too drunk handle" was standard equipment, our Tahoe came with one. :rolleyes: WW being chinsy again?? post-1889-1207871870_thumb.gif

Haven't replaced the mattresses, but I did buy a pillow top mattress pad that was a HUGE improvement, and about $800 cheaper. Still need to get 2 more for the queen bunks. :surrender:

My friends WW came with one....but he has yet to use it in close to 10 years....and I have to agree. They seem large and useless to me, but I am an experienced drunk. :grin:

I think I am gonna do that. Thats a badazz set up right there.

Not my idea, but a freind of ours went out with us, and when we BBQ'd they broke out a tupper-ware dish with probably 20 each of all fast food resturant packets. i.e. Taco Bell sauce, Del Taco sauce, Jack in the Box sauces...etc.etc. There must of been 10 different resturants and choices. At first I was like, what the hell? But it was a pretty good idea. :ninja: Kinda Trailer-Trashy but whatever.

That'll work if you eat a lot of fast food. :idiot:

Was that picture taken in Utah?

Yeppers!! That's the site we camped in at Candy Mountain Resort (was still called Big Rock Candy Mountain then). Probably a case of T-M-I here, but the daughter in all blue is close to 6ft tall now. Those pics get me a bit sentimental......ahhhh, a trip down memory lane. BEST Utah trip EVER!! :D

My friends WW came with one....but he has yet to use it in close to 10 years....and I have to agree. They seem large and useless to me, but I am an experienced drunk. :surrender:

Seldom use ours either. Gets in the way loading/unloading the trailer. Experienced drunks here too :ninja:

no...im talkin TEAM SPORTS....that looks like it would be used in individual sports...

:shocked2:

Actually you can get it in handcrank, 110V or 220V. So it could be a "team sport".

The Dumont version actually has the option of a twin 350 out of a Banshee ported, polished and piped or a VW powerplant. Run the NOS and it's ready to roll.

I wonder if we'll see this at comp next year???? :laughoff:

Funny thing is, we're still on topic here. "Cool things to add to your RV" :dunno: