Cool things you've bought for the RV

Kitcat

I'm always looking for cool things to buy for the RV that makes camping life easier or more fun. Here are a few things that we got that I love:

Extra everything for the kitchen (plates, utensils, coffee maker, etc), so we don't have to load & unload

Disposable coffee cups and lids (the greenies would hate us)!

Kirkland counter wipes - makes the dirty dune life much better (actually, I love everything disposable)!

My mini step up stool - I have one at home now, too!

15 million candle power light! :shocked2:

Favorite thing(s) of all: OUR RECLINERS instead of the dinette set! :driver:

Cal's thought we were crazy to buy the recliners out of a 5th wheel. They're worth every penny!!! :shocked2:

Edited by Kitcat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a new fuel sock for the fill station on the toy hauler. This should keep the debris out of the pump. :flatbiller:

Looks like you had to zoom in too. :poke: How big is the sock, 4" :poke:, I see it's reusable, do you need to turn it inside out every other use to keep it clean :poke:

And to think, people told me they wouldn't buy that kinda stuff from women in lingerie at Dumont and here you are saying it's the best thing you've ever bought :argue:

yep all good things so far: leaf blower, electric tongue jack, pizzaz, etc

I also use my 18V cordless drill with a 3/4 socket on the end for the stabilizer jacks. Saves LOTS of time raising and lowering the jacks. :freakin_nuts:

Lets see what else...a second coffee pot, toaster, and kitchen stuff just for the hauler. Oh and can't forget DDR stickers. :freakin_nuts:

yep all good things so far: leaf blower, electric tongue jack, pizzaz, etc

I also use my 18V cordless drill with a 3/4 socket on the end for the stabilizer jacks. Saves LOTS of time raising and lowering the jacks. :freakin_nuts:

Lets see what else...a second coffee pot, toaster, and kitchen stuff just for the hauler. Oh and can't forget DDR stickers. :freakin_nuts:

Hmmmm.. leaf blower - interesting! Mark used the air compressor to blow out the sand from our last trip. A leaf blower would be cool. We've used the power washer to clean out the floors, but a leaf blower could be used everywhere!

I forgot about my utensil and napkin caddy. It keeps all my plastic utensils and paper napkins in one place. boy, with that I need 8.6 planets - how do you like me now greenies! :eatdrink021:

I've found a leaf blower to be very handy! Get out there... unload all the stuff... blow out the trailer and blow off the carpet. Outside carpet gets loaded up with sand... blow it off. Blow off the dogs (my lab loves it) Blow out the seats in the rail. Time to leave... blow everything... including the inside of the truck! Sometimes I get carried away.

Auto Set-Up Sat Dish - 2 Flat Screens, 600 Watt Stereo System, Leaf Blower and GPS for the Quads and an Infrared Motion Perimeter Security System for the stuff outside....and to guard the BOOZ

I need a fuel pump sock, but Blue Steel's already in trouble as it is.... :freakin_nuts:

We have the same type of netting on the back of our hauler, but we have never used it. We do not have the gate rigged with the cables though. How much weight do you think it will hold?

We have the same type of netting on the back of our hauler, but we have never used it. We do not have the gate rigged with the cables though. How much weight do you think it will hold?

each one of the cables are good for 2000 lbs each.....the hooks to the frame are the weakest link...i could only find 1000 lb hooks

so i max out my deck @ 1500, although it should be good to 2k......usually only 2-3 people sitting in chairs on the deck, so, 1000 lbs max so far is what i have put on it