Barstow Slash X poker Run

Sandpirates2

:beercheers: No its a 3 day music festival. http://www.coachella.com/

Pete -

Cant say the I would not like to attend the music festival instead, so hope you and Anna have a great time. There be more times to hook up and ride. Vikki and I were thinking that maybe we should get together for a day run here on the lake with the boat, and soak up some sun and a few beers...

Made the last one, But my hands were junk, so I'm gonna try to do this one as well. For a good cause......SF Woody :laughoff:

Woody - you likely just come up for the day being so close, but do you know if the camping area is fairly large?

SP2

Woody - you likely just come up for the day being so close, but do you know if the camping area is fairly large?

SP2

Yeah, I live right here, just ride over.... Really no camping area, just pull in whereever and set up, as long as your off the road. They try to get alot of people to camp near SlashX for the event and there's plenty of room..... SF Woody :beer_bang:

Hey Bill - Looks like we may have a few peeps from DDR coming out, when we get closer, maybe we can setup a time to meet everyone....

Hey Mike!!

Im trying to get some friends to camp out near the Slash X for the weekend....

Woody is right.. The whole place is a giant camping area..Im trying to camp closer to the Slash X.. But remember there will be a lot of people out there and things can WALK AWAY. Lock your things up!!

Ill PM you with my number... Maybe we can set up an official DDR site..LOL! :beer_bang: :6pak: :drinkbeer:

:rockon:

I just took that weekend off work but......

Im going to the hillclimbs at glenhelen, its gonna be friggin awsome!!!!

tj-IMG_9434-1.jpg

whoa. thats sounds like fun. is it both days?

i've never been to a hill climb event before i might have to hit that up.

Hey Mike!!

Im trying to get some friends to camp out near the Slash X for the weekend....

Woody is right.. The whole place is a giant camping area..Im trying to camp closer to the Slash X.. But remember there will be a lot of people out there and things can WALK AWAY. Lock your things up!!

Ill PM you with my number... Maybe we can set up an official DDR site..LOL! :beer_bang: :lol::rockon:

:6pak:

Hey Bill -

Weve got some friends from Victorville that are coming up too, but getting together would be good. Since most of us have Dog's, were likely to camp off to one side out of the main stream, just to protect the pups....We'll keep them in the TH with the air going while were gone, but we tend to let them run in camp while were all there. Good Dogs, nobody's got any pee on your gear dogs. Yeah PM me and I'll send you back my numbers as well. :drinkbeer: