string gets his outlaw 90

Richard Cheese

thanks man...that means a lot to me...i do my own yard

:MBdance::MBdance: <<<<<<needs a lawnmower :laughing:

Then come to mine Jose' Ma Fakasssss! :beer_bang: :beer_bang:

Congrats String! Have fun with your new toy and try not to be to much faster then your Dad, it will make him :grin:

Edited by desertskyz

Then come to mine Jose' Ma Fakasssss! :MBdance: :beer_bang:

get the guy who gets the "fringe" benefits....your SSRRBASSDDSDSDESDSFSFQWEWDFSDFFSDFBBXCCVDSDDFASDASD, or whatever your calling him now to do that :MBdance::laughing: fuggin JOSE FRINGE BENNY MAFF HUCKA!!! :beer_bang:

seriously tho DEZ...its easy to do......not too time consuming either ( i have about 6000 sq ft of grass to take care of).

get the guy who gets the "fringe" benefits....your SSRRBASSDDSDSDESDSFSFQWEWDFSDFFSDFBBXCCVDSDDFASDASD, or whatever your calling him now to do that :beer_bang: :MBdance: fuggin JOSE FRINGE BENNY MAFF HUCKA!!! :beer_bang:

seriously tho DEZ...its easy to do......not too time consuming either ( i have about 6000 sq ft of grass to take care of).

Good lord :laughing: thats alot of grass (lawn)!. Hell here in Vegas they don't even want you to have grass, it uses to much water and we MUST conserve water so that that the Big City Money Grabbing A$$hole Developers can build more golf courses. I say :MBdance: I have two large dogs and I am keeping my grass (lawn).

I sometimes put a mixture of Beer, Coke, Dish soap, Mouthwash and Ammonia on my lawn, but most of the time I use 16x16x16 or 29x3x3 before it gets to hot.

Edited by desertskyz

get the guy who gets the "fringe" benefits....your SSRRBASSDDSDSDESDSFSFQWEWDFSDFFSDFBBXCCVDSDDFASDASD, or whatever your calling him now to do that :MBdance::laughing: fuggin JOSE FRINGE BENNY MAFF HUCKA!!! :beer_bang:

:beer_bang:

I bet string is stoked. :MBdance:

awesome i remember that day with my kids,now i can race my son up the dunes and jump off of dunes with him.now my girls on the other hand we still ride around on the flats.SWEET QUAD STRING and a nice yard

I BET IF YOU ASKED MY DAD HE WOULD SAY THE SAME THING!!!!! CONGRATS STRING HAVE FUN

:lol:

I bet string is stoked. :MBdance:

I BET IF YOU ASKED MY DAD HE WOULD SAY THE SAME THING!!!!! CONGRATS STRING HAVE FUN

he is sooooo happy, he :MBdance: about how he's gonna jump off the top of comp with his new quad, and that he wants to have his birthday party at the bottom of comp hill.. :beer_bang: :beer_bang: :grin::laughing: yeah.....lots of caution tape there :lol::blury::yawn::beat:

cmon dude are u serious

u shoulda gotten him a drag banshee runnin on alcohol all pimped out with hydrolics

nah jk bro...itll keep lil string goin

thanks man...that means a lot to me...i do my own yard

:MBdance::MBdance: <<<<<<needs a lawnmower :laughing:

next year just tell him ur gettin him a honda

come home with a honda lawnmower

thats wut my dad did to my bro

Nice choice on the 90 cheese i think they have the best suspension of the small quads!

hey looks like u live in the rosedale part of town? I think ive Pulled that well before!

off renfro and hageman??? its real close to the houses in my neighborhoos

cmon dude are u serious

u shoulda gotten him a drag banshee runnin on alcohol all pimped out with hydrolics

nah jk bro...itll keep lil string goin

next year just tell him ur gettin him a honda

come home with a honda lawnmower

thats wut my dad did to my bro

thats effed up :laughoff: did he get a trimmer too? :think: