new sand home

sand chick

Got a new sand home!

Took her out on Sat to Dumont for an overnighter to make sure everything worked properly and such!

She's loooooooooong!!!!!!

post-2396-1209477940_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1209477964_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1209477984_thumb.jpg

I guess someone had to replace the "bowling alley" now that its gone!! :(:laughing:

Guest Crasher

Very nice WW!! Congrats :MBdance: We'll have to post up some pics of our mini-alley. Took it out this weekend and loved it!! Very cozy and low maintenance!! Gotta love that!! :laughing:

Very nice WW!! Congrats :grin: We'll have to post up some pics of our mini-alley. Took it out this weekend and loved it!! Very cozy and low maintenance!! Gotta love that!! :laughoff:

WHATEVER !!! low maintenance my arse :lol::laughoff:

oh forgot to say congrats!! to both of you i mean all four of you (malib , sand chick , crasher & wingding ) :think:

Guest Crasher

WHATEVER !!! low maintenance my arse :lol::laughoff:

oh forgot to say congrats!! to both of you i mean all four of you (malib , sand chick , crasher & wingding ) :laughoff:

:grin::beat: Well it's certainly a lot lower maintenance than the old bowling alley (beast) was!! :think: I actually really like it. Thanks!!! :grin:

Guess we will have to make sure we keep the trucks hooked up so we don't try to go in the wrong hauler. Ours has the red/ white light on top. LOL. Congrats. Can't wait to see it, and give you some chairs to sit on! Mudslides your place.

Guess we will have to make sure we keep the trucks hooked up so we don't try to go in the wrong hauler. Ours has the red/ white light on top. LOL. Congrats. Can't wait to see it, and give you some chairs to sit on! Mudslides your place.

Mudslides for sure. Johnny has to make them though. Ya it could get confusing with the trailers huh.

Nice trailer,You now have the same zip code as us.So when you,Mark,Brian,dirtprincess,and us all become homeless we at least have a trailer to live in ,we will just have our own neighborhood :lol::think:

:laughoff::grin:

And we'll be stylin' trailer trash! As long as we move every two weeks at Dumont we should be good and when it gets too hot I guess we can be like gypsies and move to Coral!

:think::lol:

And we'll be stylin' trailer trash! As long as we move every two weeks at Dumont we should be good and when it gets too hot I guess we can be like gypsies and move to Coral!

I can see you day dreaming about it right now.

:whip::lol:

You hit that right on the nose :dance: We would have to do the beach as well.We also can see what talent everyone has so we can make some $$$ for food and gas.I can Cut hair,so I got my part taken care of. :boyyy: :think: