suzukilt Posted June 11, 2008 Posted June 11, 2008 is this ever going to get here, I need some sand! Quote
RUn2it Posted June 15, 2008 Posted June 15, 2008 I think a summer clean up would be an appropriate name and too hot in the day so at night but dark at night so we need some lights ...... anyway, lights are for safety and if lights trigger requirement for permit sounds like a permit for safety equipment and 2 people agreeing on a date in a public forum IS an organized event. Point? Doesn't matter what you say, they will interpret it to fit their mood at the time, sometimes merely an exercise of authority. Lights or not, I need some night photo testing so I'm in. Dunefreak, you take your car or just a quad? Was wondering if Randog would go without the car. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 15, 2008 Posted June 15, 2008 I think a summer clean up would be an appropriate name and too hot in the day so at night but dark at night so we need some lights ...... anyway, lights are for safety and if lights trigger requirement for permit sounds like a permit for safety equipment and 2 people agreeing on a date in a public forum IS an organized event. Point? Doesn't matter what you say, they will interpret it to fit their mood at the time, sometimes merely an exercise of authority. Lights or not, I need some night photo testing so I'm in. Dunefreak, you take your car or just a quad? Was wondering if Randog would go without the car. I completely agree with you Lee. I just don't want the site (or myself) to somehow be held responsible if anything happens. People don't ever step up in times like that ya know? Not sure if I'm bringing the car yet. It is a ways away yet. We'll see. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 Ok, so is the date set then? Aug 9th? I gotta ask for time off so I can make it out. Cant miss the night ride!! Quote
powerhouse Posted June 16, 2008 Posted June 16, 2008 I hope someone brings out something fast this time :stir: solid ! Quote
quad~dizzle Posted June 17, 2008 Author Posted June 17, 2008 I hope someone brings out something fast this time :stir: solid ! dan are you going out me and my bro will be out fo sho not that we are bringing anything fast Quote
suzukilt Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 I got the ltr to take out those bolt on hondas and yfz =) Quote
SandSoulja Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 I can't wait...i need some sand in me...literally. the monstermog will actually go up banshee hill....so if anybody has a grandma on a walker who want's to race tell that silly b!+ch to meet us at the hill SON! Quote
mineurbiz Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 I got the ltr to take out those bolt on hondas and yfz =) Beat a Yamaha with that slowzuki? BullS :beer_bang: T I can't wait...i need some sand in me...literally. the monstermog will actually go up banshee hill....so if anybody has a grandma on a walker who want's to race tell that silly b!+ch to meet us at the hill SON! Now that is some funny stuff. Quote
mineurbiz Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 pshh i aint scurrred That would be great to have MOG Drags!!!! Quote
suzukilt Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 well anyways I will be out there having fun, white ltr with a black suzuki flag... Quote
mineurbiz Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 well anyways I will be out there having fun, white ltr with a black suzuki flag... You know I was just busting your chops right? Quote
SandSoulja Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 if we could get the mog crew together we would... we could bring two or three Ragdoll mredgy and two other peeps not on the site... they'll all go up banshee too... Quote
suzukilt Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 I know man, we will all be having some fun, for sure we all gotta meet up.. Quote
mineurbiz Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 I know man, we will all be having some fun, for sure we all gotta meet up.. Cool just wanted to make sure!!! :chev_bowtie: Quote
quad~dizzle Posted June 24, 2008 Author Posted June 24, 2008 i was wondering how hot or how hot should be expected at dumont on the 9th? Quote
SandSoulja Posted June 24, 2008 Posted June 24, 2008 at night you'll be uncomfortably hot...and in the day your skin will literally boil right off your bones....its pretty disgusting but...its worth it when you haven't been to the sand all summer. Quote
powerhouse Posted June 24, 2008 Posted June 24, 2008 it's not that bad !! well worth the trip out there . :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: :black: but this is how you will look after it's over ! Quote
dunefreak Posted June 24, 2008 Posted June 24, 2008 i was wondering how hot or how hot should be expected at dumont on the 9th? It's not that bad. If you get there around sun down- it's HOT as hell. After the sun goes down though it will be in the 90's. It doesn't feel that bad at all though. Without the sun and with the usual Dumont breeze, it's actually pretty nice. at night you'll be uncomfortably hot...and in the day your skin will literally boil right off your bones....its pretty disgusting but...its worth it when you haven't been to the sand all summer. Quote
quad~dizzle Posted June 24, 2008 Author Posted June 24, 2008 sweet cant wait!! im already loaded up Quote
SandSoulja Posted June 24, 2008 Posted June 24, 2008 seriously though its gonna be friggin sweet.. I cant wait for hopefully that low 80s night of cruisin the hill with everybody!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.