the official ddr summer night drags

quad~dizzle

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id love to go but thats our anniversary date. I dont think the wife is going to approve, but Ill shoot for it!

Oh come on!!!! What a better way to spend it...........

BTW I just figured out your screen name :ninja:

:thumb:

Guest Crasher

I won't be able to make this one unfortunately - already have something planned with the kid. :idiot: I'm sure Wingnut is in though, he wouldn't miss it!! Everyone have a good time and take lots of pics for me!!! :freakin_nuts:

Woo who!!!!!! just confirmed!!!!!!! I'll be there with no wifey and no kids. Just me and the bowling alley. If anyone wants to save a bit of $$$$ you can ride along.

:freakin_nuts:

Woo who!!!!!! just confirmed!!!!!!! I'll be there with no wifey and no kids. Just me and the bowling alley. If anyone wants to save a bit of $$$$ you can ride along.

:laughing:

woo hoo, party indahauler! :black: :idiot: :drunk2: :booty::flipoff::slap: :chug:

I should have my 2 wheeler done by then if it doesnt sell so ill just see if pete or craig have room and just mob the altima out :D

haha yiah yiah :driver::lol:

I'm thinking if I go I might just throw the bike in the truck or borrow someones flatbed and carpool. Don't know if I feel like lugging the hauler out...

IF you can get someone to take the quad you can roll out with me.

I'm thinking if I go I might just throw the bike in the truck or borrow someones flatbed and carpool. Don't know if I feel like lugging the hauler out...

I kinda feel the same way. Probably just a flatbed w/ the sandcar. We'll see.