stock 350 Posted June 27, 2008 Posted June 27, 2008 I hope someone brings out something fast this time :stir: solid ! You mean like a 2 stroke :stir: Quote
indasand Posted June 27, 2008 Posted June 27, 2008 Oh crap this is coming up pretty soon!!! I'll have to go get me some new paddles... (now where's that paddle thread LOL) Quote
Warrior07 Posted June 27, 2008 Posted June 27, 2008 Oh crap this is coming up pretty soon!!! I'll have to go get me some new paddles... (now where's that paddle thread LOL) I'LL FIND IT Quote
iamcyclopseatme Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 Id love to go but thats our anniversary date. I dont think the wife is going to approve, but Ill shoot for it! Quote
indasand Posted June 30, 2008 Posted June 30, 2008 Id love to go but thats our anniversary date. I dont think the wife is going to approve, but Ill shoot for it! Oh come on!!!! What a better way to spend it........... BTW I just figured out your screen name Quote
Warrior07 Posted July 1, 2008 Posted July 1, 2008 Oh come on!!!! What a better way to spend it........... BTW I just figured out your screen name I Don't know about you but this lad is always talkin bout shootin something ( wife ) :kitty: Quote
iamcyclopseatme Posted July 1, 2008 Posted July 1, 2008 LOL 1 time and you take it to heart! Cant say youve never contemplated such a thing! Quote
Guest Crasher Posted July 1, 2008 Posted July 1, 2008 I won't be able to make this one unfortunately - already have something planned with the kid. I'm sure Wingnut is in though, he wouldn't miss it!! Everyone have a good time and take lots of pics for me!!! :freakin_nuts: Quote
indasand Posted July 1, 2008 Posted July 1, 2008 Woo who!!!!!! just confirmed!!!!!!! I'll be there with no wifey and no kids. Just me and the bowling alley. If anyone wants to save a bit of $$$$ you can ride along. :freakin_nuts: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 I should have my 2 wheeler done by then if it doesnt sell so ill just see if pete or craig have room and just mob the altima out Quote
dunefreak Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 Woo who!!!!!! just confirmed!!!!!!! I'll be there with no wifey and no kids. Just me and the bowling alley. If anyone wants to save a bit of $$$$ you can ride along. woo hoo, party indahauler! :black: :drunk2: :chug: I should have my 2 wheeler done by then if it doesnt sell so ill just see if pete or craig have room and just mob the altima out haha yiah yiah Quote
wingnut Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 I'm thinking if I go I might just throw the bike in the truck or borrow someones flatbed and carpool. Don't know if I feel like lugging the hauler out... Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 I'm thinking if I go I might just throw the bike in the truck or borrow someones flatbed and carpool. Don't know if I feel like lugging the hauler out... IF you can get someone to take the quad you can roll out with me. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 2, 2008 Posted July 2, 2008 I'm thinking if I go I might just throw the bike in the truck or borrow someones flatbed and carpool. Don't know if I feel like lugging the hauler out... I kinda feel the same way. Probably just a flatbed w/ the sandcar. We'll see. Quote
Just Mike Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 I think we are just bringing the rhino unless we end up having to bring the car for test rides. That means we would have room for someone to carpool with. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 I think we are just bringing the rhino unless we end up having to bring the car for test rides. That means we would have room for someone to carpool with. me! me! me! me! Quote
quad~dizzle Posted July 3, 2008 Author Posted July 3, 2008 ^ This guy's ready! oh yah cant wait i find myself sitting on the quad in the garage i hope there is a good turn out Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 3, 2008 Posted July 3, 2008 i cant wait to get rid of some chit in my garage so i can get my bike ready... 1 month to go.. Quote
quad~dizzle Posted July 6, 2008 Author Posted July 6, 2008 (edited) im good for 5 people Edited July 6, 2008 by quad~dizzle Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.