sand chick Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Sandchick Wingnut indasand Suzukilt RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (98%) Grey CaptNkllm Dunelover dune demon britincali No wa.statecrew! :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: he has a house to take care of now and a job that he couldn't take time off from!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 i still have to sweet talk my boss into letting me get sunday off.. worst case scenario i go straight to work from the dunes hungover and smelly.. he will for sure send me home then lol Quote
britincali Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 Just add your name. Already did a few pages back Quote
desertrider71 Posted July 15, 2008 Posted July 15, 2008 Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Sandchick Wingnut indasand Suzukilt RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (98%) Grey CaptNkllm Dunelover dune demon britincali Desertrider71 ( with room to spare. Read the earlier posts) No wa.statecrew! he has a house to take care of now and a job that he couldn't take time off from!! Quote
sand chick Posted July 15, 2008 Posted July 15, 2008 HOW MANY MORE DAYS????????? TOOOO :beer_bang: MANY!! Quote
Guest Crasher Posted July 15, 2008 Posted July 15, 2008 HOW MANY MORE DAYS????????? TOOOO :beer_bang: MANY!! Just kiddin..... Take care of the hubbin for me! Thanks for letting him stay with you guys! Quote
sand chick Posted July 15, 2008 Posted July 15, 2008 :beer_bang: Just kiddin..... Take care of the hubbin for me! Thanks for letting him stay with you guys! Anytime!! Quote
quad~dizzle Posted July 15, 2008 Author Posted July 15, 2008 like a kid on christmas eve waiting for the morning to come so i can open presents Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 i wanna go =[ stacey got me into trouble last year haha Quote
mineurbiz Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 i wanna go =[ stacey got me into trouble last year haha So what is stopping you? Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 So what is stopping you? i dont think my dad will take me Quote
mineurbiz Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 i dont think my dad will take me Don't you have your own vehicle? Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 i wanna go =[ stacey got me into trouble last year haha Whooooooooooooooooooooooo me?? :fro: I have no idea what your talking about!!! The only person I ever get in trouble is myself!! :drunk2: No repeat of last year. Talk about HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMERED, ugh. And I think ill actually sleep this year. Drinking for 12 plus hours, makes for a really nasty hangover!! Going to be gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood times!! Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 Don't you have your own vehicle? yea but i dont think my parents will let me go without them Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 Whooooooooooooooooooooooo me?? I have no idea what your talking about!!! The only person I ever get in trouble is myself!! :drunk2: No repeat of last year. Talk about HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMERED, ugh. And I think ill actually sleep this year. Drinking for 12 plus hours, makes for a really nasty hangover!! Going to be gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood times!! i was kidding stacey =] we had fun haha Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 17, 2008 Posted July 17, 2008 i was kidding stacey =] we had fun haha For sure, crazy rhino ride at dawn, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TIMES!! Gotta find someone else with a Rhino for this year! Ohhhh yeah, Malibuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Quote
Just Mike Posted July 17, 2008 Posted July 17, 2008 (edited) For sure, crazy rhino ride at dawn, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TIMES!! Gotta find someone else with a Rhino for this year! Ohhhh yeah, Malibuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Yea. You gotta be off your rocker if you think I am letting you crazy chicks take my Rhino out. Edited July 17, 2008 by malibu vlx Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 17, 2008 Posted July 17, 2008 Yea. You gotta be Crazy if you think I am letting you crazy chicks take my Rhino out. I dont wanna borrow it, I want you to drive!!! Quote
Just Mike Posted July 17, 2008 Posted July 17, 2008 No wa.statecrew! he has a house to take care of now and a job that he couldn't take time off from!! Jodi I am pretty sure that a crew would have to consist of more then one person. Quote
Just Mike Posted July 17, 2008 Posted July 17, 2008 So Blondie. When are you bringing your quad over here so that it will be ready to load in the trailer Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted July 17, 2008 Posted July 17, 2008 (edited) So Blondie. When are you bringing your quad over here so that it will be ready to load in the trailer hmmm, whenever. I gotta find a small trailer to get it over there. (maybe the 31st since im coming out that way anyways?? ) Edited July 17, 2008 by Sincity_blondie Quote
sand chick Posted July 17, 2008 Posted July 17, 2008 (edited) Whooooooooooooooooooooooo me?? I have no idea what your talking about!!! The only person I ever get in trouble is myself!! :drunk2: No repeat of last year. Talk about HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMERED, ugh. And I think ill actually sleep this year. Drinking for 12 plus hours, makes for a really nasty hangover!! Going to be gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood times!! UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......................... I will believe THAT when I actually see it!! Jodi I am pretty sure that a crew would have to consist of more then one person. Why you laughin at me?? I didn't pick his name!! :flatbiller: :flatbiller: Boy chose that himself! Edited July 17, 2008 by sand chick Quote
fctryblack84 Posted July 17, 2008 Posted July 17, 2008 ..i wanna go but anyone have room for one person quad will pitch in? and maybe carpool Quote
mineurbiz Posted July 17, 2008 Posted July 17, 2008 Just curious what side of town everyone is on and what route you will be taking, time leaving? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.