barefoot Bob

Sandpsycho

mineurbiz (98%)

Grey

CaptNkllm

Dunelover

dune demon

britincali

No wa.statecrew! :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: he has a house to take care of now and a job that he couldn't take time off from!!

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still have to sweet talk my boss into letting me get sunday off.. worst case scenario i go straight to work from the dunes hungover and smelly.. he will for sure send me home then lol

Dunefreak

Duniemonkie

quad~dizzle

ISBB?

SinCity blondie

Malibu VLX

Sandchick

Wingnut

indasand

Suzukilt

RUn2it

powerhouse

SandSoulja

barefoot Bob

Sandpsycho

mineurbiz (98%)

Grey

CaptNkllm

Dunelover

dune demon

britincali

Desertrider71 ( with room to spare. Read the earlier posts) :ninja:

No wa.statecrew! :slap::booty: he has a house to take care of now and a job that he couldn't take time off from!!

Guest Crasher

HOW MANY MORE DAYS?????????

TOOOO

:beercheers: :beer_bang:

MANY!!

:beat::usa::drinkbeer::(:dope::laughoff::thumb:

Just kiddin..... :grin::drunk: Take care of the hubbin for me! Thanks for letting him stay with you guys! :lol:

i wanna go =[ stacey got me into trouble last year :beercheers:

haha

Whooooooooooooooooooooooo me?? :fro: I have no idea what your talking about!!! The only person I ever get in trouble is myself!! :drunk2: No repeat of last year. Talk about HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMERED, ugh. And I think ill actually sleep this year. Drinking for 12 plus hours, makes for a really nasty hangover!! :grin:

Going to be gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood times!!

Whooooooooooooooooooooooo me?? :hello: I have no idea what your talking about!!! The only person I ever get in trouble is myself!! :drunk2: No repeat of last year. Talk about HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMERED, ugh. And I think ill actually sleep this year. Drinking for 12 plus hours, makes for a really nasty hangover!! :barf:

i was kidding stacey =]

we had fun haha

For sure, crazy rhino ride at dawn, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD TIMES!! Gotta find someone else with a Rhino for this year! Ohhhh yeah, Malibuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :hello:

Yea. You gotta be off your rocker if you think I am letting you crazy chicks take my Rhino out. :barf:

Edited by malibu vlx

So Blondie. When are you bringing your quad over here so that it will be ready to load in the trailer

hmmm, whenever. I gotta find a small trailer to get it over there. (maybe the 31st since im coming out that way anyways?? )

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Whooooooooooooooooooooooo me?? :laughoff: I have no idea what your talking about!!! The only person I ever get in trouble is myself!! :drunk2: No repeat of last year. Talk about HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMERED, ugh. And I think ill actually sleep this year. Drinking for 12 plus hours, makes for a really nasty hangover!! :laughoff:

UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................

I will believe THAT when I actually see it!! :lol::headbang1::think::think::laughoff:

Jodi I am pretty sure that a crew would have to consist of more then one person. :laughing:

Why you laughin at me?? I didn't pick his name!! :hello: :flatbiller: :flatbiller: Boy chose that himself! :laughing::barf:

Edited by sand chick