Dune Pic of the Month rule/ guideline REMINDERS

dunefreak

It's real simple, but still alot of people screw it up. :lol: Sooo, I will explain what a few of these rules mean. :laughing:

Please limit posts to picture entries only. Thanks.

This means post up ONE pic if you have one. If you don't have one, then DON'T POST! :watching::thumb: It's that easy.

Seriously, posts like "cool pic" or "hey where was that taken?" only clutter up the thread and make it harder for the admin to create the poll for those who actually entered a pic.

Oh and VIDEOS don't count as a dune pic. :laughoff::dope::lol: :bar:

These are the self explanitory rules here...

Dune Pic of the Month- Rules :lol:

1. The picture must be YOURS. Do not go surfing the internet looking for one to submit. You cannot post any copyrighted pics. Let's just try and be honest about it. (We aren't gonna get that serious about this anyways)

2. The picture must not have any watermarks or logos on it.

3. The picture must be at least 600 x 600 pixels. It will be displayed on the home page if it wins the most votes so therefore we would like it to be a decent size picture.

4. The picture must abide by the terms and conditions (rules) of this board.

5. Post only ONE picture per contest.

The picture can be anything DUNE related. It can be a nice sunset, a wheeling sandrail, your favorite still shot of your bike, rail, truck, camp, friends, rv, etc. As long as it has to do with the dunes, let's see it.

If you don't understand any of these rules or dune pic of the month guidelines, then please poke yourself in the eye and turn the computer off. I don't know what else to tell ya. :dope::watching:

If you don't understand any of these rules or dune pic of the month guidelines, then please poke yourself in the eye and turn the computer off. I don't know what else to tell ya. :laughing::thumb:

That reminds me of a tommy boy quote:

"Richard Hayden: And... what about seat belts? To fasten, take the little end and stick it in the big end and... you know what? If you guys don't know how to use a seatbelt, just ring your call button and Tommy will come back there and hit you on the head with a tack hammer because you're a *retard*. "

It's not that I didn't understand the rules nor did I not read them but I had to try, I mean really what did it cost me? Yeah so I got chastized by the prez, so what I been chastized by lots worse!

I knew it wouldn't fly but I haven't been around on here lately and thought I would :stir: for a change, so :laughing:

"I used to sit in this boat and my dad would yell at me from the shore saying 'quit playing with your dingy'"

Sorry Pete, I had to. Erase if neccesary.

:thumb: No need to erase it, Sean. This thread wasn't meant to be taken THAT serious. :watching::dope: Does nobody really know me anymore? :lol:

It's not that I didn't understand the rules nor did I not read them but I had to try, I mean really what did it cost me? Yeah so I got chastized by the prez, so what I been chastized by lots worse!

I knew it wouldn't fly but I haven't been around on here lately and thought I would :stir: for a change, so :dope:

Wow, I "CHASTISED" you? Is that how you took it? :lol: Come on! :laughoff:

Glad I could get a post out of you there, ol buddy! :laughing::watching::lol:

:freakin_nuts: No need to erase it, Sean. This thread wasn't meant to be taken THAT serious. :laughoff::beercheers: Does nobody really know me anymore? :laughoff:

Wow, I "CHASTISED" you? Is that how you took it? :censored: Come on! :shocked2:

well i mean you have been a little snappy lately...sometimes i just don't know if your mad or happy or sad or glad...i feel like were losing you a little bit....is there anything we can talk about to make it feel better? :shocked2: ...there does that feel better?

yeah i'm pretty sure i caused this "rules" thread...don't be afraid to hurt my feelings just tell me to quit being a jackass and read some freakin rules.

"hey gilligan, did you eat the skipper?!" (tommy boy)

"you know alot of people go to college for seven years." "yeah...they're called doctors" (tommy boy)

im out.

Does nobody really know me anymore? :shocked2:

:freakin_nuts: Are you questioning whether or not you know yourself? :beercheers:

post-475-1210773981_thumb.jpg

:shocked2:

Tommy: Does this suit make me look fat?

Richard Hayden: No, your face does.

well i mean you have been a little snappy lately...sometimes i just don't know if your mad or happy or sad or glad...i feel like were losing you a little bit....is there anything we can talk about to make it feel better? :shocked2: ...there does that feel better?

yeah i'm pretty sure i caused this "rules" thread...don't be afraid to hurt my feelings just tell me to quit being a jackass and read some freakin rules.

"hey gilligan, did you eat the skipper?!" (tommy boy)

"you know alot of people go to college for seven years." "yeah...they're called doctors" (tommy boy)

im out.

:freakin_nuts:

This wasn't started only becuase of you or any one person. So don't think you're all special and chitl. :censored::flipoff:

:laughoff: Are you questioning whether or not you know yourself? :shocked:

post-475-1210773981_thumb.jpg

:flipoff:

Tommy: Does this suit make me look fat?

Richard Hayden: No, your face does.

:laughoff::beercheers: OK, let me rephrase that then. "Doesn't anybody know me anymore?" Better? :shocked2:

Yeah I know you that's why I used the word Chastized! I figured with your razor sharp sense of humor that you would get it. Apparently you have been inhaling to much diesel fumes and it's effecting your funny bone(s)

C'mon man I was just giving you some Shat since you never invite me to TT anymore:(

Yeah I know you that's why I used the word Chastized! I figured with your razor sharp sense of humor that you would get it. Apparently you have been inhaling to much diesel fumes and it's effecting your funny bone(s)

C'mon man I was just giving you some Shat since you never invite me to TT anymore:(

:blah::dope: We're not really gettin each other here.

I don't invite you to TT because I haven't even gone in the last couple weeks. :broke: Since when do you need an invite anyway? Isn't that a given? Come to think of it I don't think I really "invite" anyone. I just go. :drunk::dunno::laughing:

I know I know...you're just kidding. There...I didn't take it the wrong way. :flipoff: And for the record, my sense of humor hasn't changed one bit lately. :booty: I take that comment personally! :mob::lol::lol:

i think pete's gettin' soft. i haven't been able to lock a thread in a few weeks. heh.

Nah, there just hasn't been anything posted that bad in a while that is necessarily "thread-lock-worthy". :flipoff: I think it is you guys that are gettin soft. You are all getting along way too well and talking things out with each other and chit. :laughing::dunno::broke:

damnit!!

NO ONE MAKES ME BLEED MY OWN BLOOD!!!

dunefreak i hate you...hows that for "thread-lock worthy" hah!!

i can't get no respect around here.

Nope. Not good enough to even count for a personal attack. Maybe if it was all by itself in a heated debate....but when you start out with a quote from Dodgeball..... :flipoff: ....all I can think of from that point is Ben Stiller in his white leather outfit and his man b*tch riding the moped. :laughing:

haha

its hard to get a rise outta people here....i like it.

i guess if you wanna piss people off around here you have to talk chit about there paddle tires.

Or post commets to the Dune Pic of the Month thread.

BTW! You gotta problem with my Paddle tires? :dunno::laughing::flipoff:

You may need to PM this to Quad Star. :laughing::flipoff::dunno:

Dune Pic of the Month- Rules

1. The picture must be YOURS. Do not go surfing the internet looking for one to submit. You cannot post any copyrighted pics. Let's just try and be honest about it. (We aren't gonna get that serious about this anyways)

3. The picture must be at least 600 x 600 pixels. It will be displayed on the home page if it wins the most votes so therefore we would like it to be a decent size picture.

The picture can be anything DUNE related. It can be a nice sunset, a wheeling sandrail, your favorite still shot of your bike, rail, truck, camp, friends, rv, etc. As long as it has to do with the dunes, let's see it.

Edited by desertskyz

You may need to PM this to Quad Star. :laughing::dunno::broke:

Dune Pic of the Month- Rules

sorry bout that ill take a pic after school and post it on that post. sorry everybody and admin :flipoff: i deserved that lol