memorial weekend

quad~dizzle

Well if the weather report for the other two options keeps up! RAIN RAIN RAIN! :(:(

Just checked the weather for D and same kinda situation........BUT 8 or 5 hours of gas to go and possibly sit in a hauler or 2 hours of gas to go and possibly sit in a hauler????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ :laughing: :smoker: :lol:

I was wondering if anyone was going also. But I don't see any rain in the forecast for Dumont????? I am going out with my kids Friday night and coming back Saturday afternoon before its to hot. I saw the write up on the front page about going north but don't know if it is expected to be busy at Dumont.

Yeah still rain in the forcast for both Little Sahara and Coral!! Diesel is toooo freakin expensive to travel 8 hours for one or 5 hours for the other, just to sit inside all weekend! That would be a bummer and a waste of prob about $400.00 or more in gas!

Still undecided here! :(:(:(:(

Yeah still rain in the forcast for both Little Sahara and Coral!! Diesel is toooo freakin expensive to travel 8 hours for one or 5 hours for the other, just to sit inside all weekend! That would be a bummer and a waste of prob about $400.00 or more in gas!

:booty: Then go to coral it's not five hours and you'll use less diesel :black:

:blink: Then go to coral it's not five hours and you'll use less diesel :blink:

How far is it to Coral??

It's ultimately not my decision on where we are going. Mike's car has no roof, but I guess if we went to Coral then he would probably take the rhino and maybe my quad! I thought it was about five hours from where we are :usa:

Like you really pay for anything! What are you whining about?

It seems to me with everyone fussing over the weather, that Dumont would be a great "end of the year" blow out. Weather in the 80's partly cloudy, no wind, very few people. Thats what I want to do. But, it looks like I don't get to do anything. :usa:

Before you go sticking your nose into something you know nothing about, maybe you should get your facts straight!!!

I AM PAYING FOR A NICE PORTION OF IT!!

Sooooo kiss my :blink::usa:

there's only one site to be posting on MAA FACKKKAAAA AND THAT'S DDR !!! :blink::usa:

sorry... i was on match.com eharmony.com singles.net and 2-bodybuilding.com :blink:

did i ever get a smilie on here?

Edited by redswr

lol... yeah! that'll work :usa: i've actually trimed down quite a bit... went from 210 to 195 in 2 weeks :blink: only 30 more #s to go!

Edited by redswr

Well we decided to take MY :barf::blink: gas money and head to Little Saraha anyways! :blink:

You guys that are going to Dumont have fun, take lots of pics, and be safe!! You'll probably have the best weather out of my three choices! :usa:

Was certain ,despite the crapy weather in little sahra ,lm leaving tomarrow moring. then came here and read the blog on dumont didnt realize the low 80's out there this weekend......i dunno :beercheers: :breakdance: dont mind a 30 percent chance of rain up in UT just dont want to get water logged over the weekend.. other then dune chick anyone else sayting screw it and just take the 7 hour drive??????????

Was certain ,despite the crapy weather in little sahra ,lm leaving tomarrow moring. then came here and read the blog on dumont didnt realize the low 80's out there this weekend......i dunno :beercheers: :breakdance: dont mind a 30 percent chance of rain up in UT just dont want to get water logged over the weekend.. other then dune chick anyone else sayting screw it and just take the 7 hour drive??????????

Yeah we have a HUGE group going! You are welcome to tag along. We have have about 8 or so haulers going in our group! Always room for more

PM me if you want details and to tag a long! :headbang1:

And of course Pete and Monkie you guys are ALWAYS welcome in our camp!! Just let us know! :D:D

Edited by sand chick

Yeah we have a HUGE group going! You are welcome to tag along. We have have about 8 or so haulers going in our group! Always room for more

PM me if you want details and to tag a long! :beercheers:

And of course Pete and Monkie you guys are ALWAYS welcome in our camp!! Just let us know! :D:D

NICE. we are leaving tomarrow morning at 4am when are you guys taking off? .. are you camping right next to their comp hill or in another site? (we will be next to comp)we have a 40ft raptor w/ the logo ALL or NOTHING on the back, lifted grey dodge mega cab. Does anyone from your camp bringing a rail? The weather detailed report says slight chance of rain threwout sunday and at least the wind report is really good.