memorial weekend

quad~dizzle

Before you go sticking your nose into something you know nothing about, maybe you should get your facts straight!!!

I AM PAYING FOR A NICE PORTION OF IT!!

Sooooo kiss my :breakdance: :beercheers:

I was kidding. :headbang1: If the shoe fits, wear it. If it doesnt, dont worry about it. You know people need thick skin here. Dont be so sensitive.

I was kidding. :laughoff: If the shoe fits, wear it. If it doesnt, dont worry about it. You know people need thick skin here. Dont be so sensitive.

DRRRR!! I KNEW that hence the :headbang1: and not the mean nasty devilish red guy! :D:beercheers: :breakdance:

NICE. we are leaving tomarrow morning at 4am when are you guys taking off? .. are you camping right next to their comp hill or in another site? (we will be next to comp)we have a 40ft raptor w/ the logo ALL or NOTHING on the back, lifted grey dodge mega cab. Does anyone from your camp bringing a rail? The weather detailed report says slight chance of rain threwout sunday and at least the wind report is really good.

I will get all the for sure details from our "camp director" :beercheers: she's already out there! And let you know this evening! :D

Yeah I there are at least 5 that I know for sure! :breakdance:

We are planning on leaving either Thr night by 6pm or Friday am between 3 and 4! OOOOF!

If we miss eachother somehow look for us out there you can't miss the rail! :headbang1:

normal_IMG_1568.JPG

Edited by sand chick

And of course Pete and Monkie you guys are ALWAYS welcome in our camp!! Just let us know! :D:D

Thanks. You know it. It's lookin like a 90% chance we'll be headin up to UT Sat am EARLY. :MBdance:

So we might hit up LS on the way back that afternoon. I wonder if you get signal there? I'll try and call ya. :banghead:

still planning on going to coral pink. leaving sat. morning about 5. i called up to the rangers, he said it was a small chance of rain. but it was raining today.

Thanks. You know it. It's lookin like a 90% chance we'll be headin up to UT Sat am EARLY. :slap:

So we might hit up LS on the way back that afternoon. I wonder if you get signal there? I'll try and call ya. :banghead:

You know the number and what we look like! :MBdance::MBdance: Hope to see you out there! Plenty of room in the hauler if you need it! :D

You know the number and what we look like! :banghead::MBdance: Hope to see you out there! Plenty of room in the hauler if you need it! :D

Hey didnt leave this morning looking to get out this evening or 4am tomarrow morning.. any feed back on the weather from friends already up there?

Hey didnt leave this morning looking to get out this evening or 4am tomarrow morning.. any feed back on the weather from friends already up there?

They said bring warm clothes!

Yesterday the winds going up were bad.

They didn't say if it was raining or not, so I am assuming it wasn't bad!

We are planning on leaving at 6ish tonight, we should try to caravan, if you would like to!

weather report right at ranger station Little Sahara

Edited by sand chick

They said bring warm clothes!Yesterday the winds going up were bad.

We are planning on leaving at 6ish tonight, we should try to caravan, if you would like to!

:laughing: Warm clothes why do you need warm clothes at dumont :slap:

that's what this thread is about right :MBdance:

:MBdance:

:banghead:

They said bring warm clothes!

Yesterday the winds going up were bad.

im trying to get out of here by 6 or 7, so probably 9.. hahaha!

would like to caravan but i think we will end up about a hour or so behind. so i guess all of us will be pulling in around midnight or so. so if your all still up see you in the pitch black night hours.. drive safe..

I planned on trail riding in UT this weekend but changed to Dumont because of the weather. I managed to escape the office early and hit some rain on the way.

No rain at Dumont after I got here about 4:00. Sands Great. No crowds. Wind came up about dusk but I'm about to head out for a bit.

Eli

Went out Sunday it was great to be back in my car. Its only been 3 months since I have been in the dunes Not a lot of people out their Weather was Nice 78, Had A good time Ran Thru 20 gallon of gas in 2.5 hours I was on the gas alot.