Here comes the heat!

dunefreak

Man it was pretty hot today. It's like someone flicked a switch. :black: I think it was up to like 111 degrees here in Hendo. :booty:

Kinda wierd though- forcast says its gonna drop like 20 degrees later this week. :booty:

Guest Crasher

Jezuz, it was ridiculously hot today. :booty: Yeah, I looked at the weather report for the week and was like WTF??? :black: Leave it to Las Vegas for the weirdest weather patterns in the Country. :booty: Wasn't it just like 75-80 degrees and windy last week?? :booty:

wasnt bad. had a/c on 3 all day in work truck. sweated a little walking to personal truck. turned a/c on, went home and got in pool. :swim: wasnt to hot. :D

lucky u guys

and for the not so fortunate to have the ac...i feel for u

i worked out in 105 degrees :black:

no air...theres one tree

just liftin and settin....loadin trucks up

drank 5 bottles of water ...woo...its a swelter :stir:

but with the pay it kinda makes up for it

time to get back in the pool :swim:

o wait thats right...im redoin the pool...i wish i woulda started earlier

The last few days sucked for me as well. It was over 100 in the mountains and I was chasing groups uphill most of the day. One hike I thought it would take just a couple minutes to apprehend the group but it turned out to take over an hour and I didn't take my camelback with me. I think I lost a couple pounds just by sweating it out.

:laughoff::think: :chug: :bawl: how about being an old chick like me and having it be 110 out then as an added bonus get a random "My Own Personal Summer" with is located right next to "The Mood Swings". Body temp. can rise as much as 4 degrees. Nothing like having your own personal Theme Park.

:breakdance: :headbang1: no wonder I drink :beercheers:

:chug: :bawl::bawl::bawl: how about being an old chick like me and having it be 110 out then as an added bonus get a random "My Own Personal Summer" with is located right next to "The Mood Swings". Body temp. can rise as much as 4 degrees. Nothing like having your own personal Theme Park.

:headbang1::think: no wonder I drink :breakdance:

:bawl::beercheers::laughoff:

:slap::laughing::laughing::bawl: how about being an old chick like me and having it be 110 out then as an added bonus get a random "My Own Personal Summer" with is located right next to "The Mood Swings". Body temp. can rise as much as 4 degrees. Nothing like having your own personal Theme Park.

:MBdance::MBdance: no wonder I drink :banghead:

TMI :D