Coral Pink 2008 memorial

Danielle

Well we all survived the weather :D Yes it was a bit cold and Friday morning we did have alittle hail come down enough to get everything wet but not bad.For us personally the flash flood we had last labor day in coral was horrible compared to the weather we had this trip.

The Farkas Family decided to leave last night but from before we left and as far as I know we had no injuries and everyone was all playing nicely.

I didn't take that many pics but I will share what I do have.

As for my observations

Don't ever wear two different plaids around wingnut :dope::clap:

Vegas style likes to get me lost in the dunes and Freak me out. :flipoff::bawl::laughing:

Tina makes a mean Philly cheese steak :laughoff::clap:

My hubby wines the whole time if temps are below 70 :rant_on: :dunno::dope:

Wingnut and Pauly hate my daughter :blink::dope::lol: But they will get over it,$hit she already has :booty::laughing:

Skylar ,Marissa, and Riley can keep up with the adult rides and that say's alot for 12 year old girls. :blink:

Vegas style brings glow in the dark things for the kids,good job Uncle Steve :clap::laughing:

It's time for the Farkas family to cover there tires on there toy hauler as we had to change one at coral :dunno:

Dune smurf doesn't ride she just plants herself at the fire all weekend.

Tina and Dave you have very nice children :D

Drinking and cutting hair don't mix :no_no: :lol: sorry for all the beatings you got Craig :dope::grin:

I am sure there is more can't think of them now.

Thank you all we had a great time and it was nice to see all of you and meet a few new.

I hope everyone enjoyed there trip and made it home safe.

post-2199-1211841648_thumb.jpg

post-2199-1211841757_thumb.jpg

post-2199-1211841878_thumb.jpg

post-2199-1211841979_thumb.jpg

post-2199-1211841821_thumb.jpg

post-2199-1211841920_thumb.jpg

post-2199-1211842038_thumb.jpg

Edited by Danielle

Looks like you guys had fun. Seems like the meadow was pretty empty for Memorial Weekend.

Did you get your car Pete?

Had a great weekend and now I need another few days to rest up from this 1 :censored:

EHHHHHHHHHH!! Thats for Craig,Pauly,My wife,Tiff, Angela and the rest of the GANG (they will understand it)

Plastering plank+ SHOTS + quad + strap(well a couple straps) = Great times = RIDING THE WOOD :lol:

Painters drop cloth makes for a great screen

Charlie and a small propane bottle around the fire = everyone moves out real fast :censored:

Next time I need more BOOZE lol

Everyone was great and my sister had so much fun also... Thanks everyone

Tiff your enchiladas are as good as you boast they are :D

Tina blew her clutch up in a stock motor :censored::beat::dunno:

Niclole and Tina probably have dirt just about anywhere and more it will go

Didnt ride the quad much (actually 1 time) Man I missed my car (thanks to BOB your ubbing off on me lol)

friggin red sand gets everywhere

OMG some great times

Strange Wilderness is funny but the best part is the ending with the sharks EHHHRRRWEW EHHHHHHH URRHHHH lol

had so much fun with my friends and new friends (Steve, ,John, Pam, Dune Porter :dope: , Farkas family and everyone else I am forgetting...ahh Dave and his wife and others ..I am sorry but I am wore out)

Not sure what else to add but if I remember I'll post

Capt

:dunno::dope: I had a great time acting 12 in a 31 year old body makes for lots of bruises and being completely wiped out I will post later.But to all those I meant and already knew it was a great trip even with my broken quad.

Here's a few to ponder on.

post-2759-1211853491_thumb.jpg

post-2759-1211853564_thumb.jpg

post-2759-1211853597_thumb.jpg

post-2759-1211853642_thumb.jpg

post-2759-1211853769_thumb.jpg

post-2759-1211853807_thumb.jpg

We are all unloaded, home, and I need another shower!! Oh and my stupid bag is still not in my possession...ahahahahhahha. I have so many pictures...wow. Such a great time, I had 4 hours of sleep this morning, and need way more! I think I may have a bruise on my right butt cheek too, caused by the sideways hit we took on the wood. More later!

5 days 4 nights was a little on the cool side but far from bad weather. we had a good turn out and everybody made it out in one piece. i had my quad rejetted should have just left it alone. with the type of sand the weather i had no power had to be wide open or i was down shifting and had a few hills i couldnt make it up. did manage to burn almost 10 gallons of fuel. love riding the trails up left from camp didnt get into that area the other time i was at coral. the new 6v batteries rock never was below 3/4 power with only running the gene hour or so a day. when i pulled up thursday i found out my pop up vent on the hauler gone. plastic was like dust but nothing a little tape and a plastic bag couldnt fix. drove up through knab but drove cane road back it was fine and we saved a hour.

post-978-1211858809_thumb.jpg

post-978-1211858882_thumb.jpg

post-978-1211858950_thumb.jpg

post-978-1211859012_thumb.jpg

post-978-1211859067_thumb.jpg

post-978-1211859150_thumb.jpg

post-978-1211859228_thumb.jpg

post-978-1211859309_thumb.jpg

post-978-1211859377_thumb.jpg

post-978-1211859503_thumb.jpg

post-978-1211859596_thumb.jpg

post-978-1211859683_thumb.jpg

First, Thanks Capt. & Tina. I was a UFC virgin till I met you!

Tina & Nicole bring a whole new meaning to "BOARD" members.

Thank -you Jackie had a great time.

Tiff I appreciate you helping me with my addiction. (hope you found the 5 )

Anything else, all I can say is W O W !

I think thats the first time I have ever laughed so hard I couldn't breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul-Angela

Vince, Chris, Craig/Tiff, Steve, Pete/Pam, Dave/Jackie, Glen, John/Kari, Scott, Jesse Tina/Dave, Mike/Nicole

THANK-YOU ALL!

Edited by BALL-N-CHAIN

Guest Crasher

Good times!!! Apparently I missed some of the shanagans because I slept more than I have ever slept on a dune trip in my life. :dunno: But still managed to have a nice time. Never knew a "board" could be so much entertainment!! :breakdance: BTW Tina, how does mud taste??? :stir: :grin: Weather was a little weird, but managed to get a couple of rides in anyway. :whoop: Food was killer. :driver: Thanks Tina & Angela. I knew you liked my enchiladas David, even though you tried to deny it the entire time!! :blah: Typical hysterical conversations by the campfire all weekend....Charlie was in even rarer form this weekend!! Nice boxers!! :moon: Thanks to everyone who made it a great weekend even though I was a little out of it because of a death in my family. Still so glad I went, even just to get away and rest. :breakdance: Apparently, my warning about waking my husband up from a deep sleep went in one ear and out the other, especially when someone beats him with a boot. It's not pretty. :mob: Paybacks are a b*tch though!! :idiot::dope:

I can still hear Pauly's shark laugh......I don't think we will be over that for quite some time! I imagine Chris and Angela got an earful the entire ride home!!! Funny sh*t!!! :laughoff:

Oh, you're welcome Jill. Apparently, the dogs got to the $5 bucks and ripped it up!!! :angry2: We managed to tape it back together though. Thanks, you didn't have to do that!! :thumb:

Edited by Crasher

:idiot: some observations

Had a good time camping with the peeps . Everything has pretty much been said .

any dunes you go there's always going to be an azzhat especially when your stuck in the rhino :laughoff:

:moon: still trying to figure out how to post the pauly laugh :lol: effin classic .(errwee errrrrer errrrrer ) :grin:

My wife i think had one of the best times ever camping ! Thanks to everyone for a good time !!!

Wingnut & crasher on the way up :mob:

post-638-1211922674_thumb.jpg

post-638-1211922750_thumb.jpg

post-638-1211922771_thumb.jpg

post-638-1211922797_thumb.jpg

one way to get the kid to take a nap

post-638-1211922861_thumb.jpg

post-638-1211922905_thumb.jpg

strike a pose :lol:

:dunno:

post-638-1211922928_thumb.jpg

polygamy porter :thumb::whoop:

post-638-1211922971_thumb.jpg

the hill i call the double duece every time i went up in the effin rhino took two times !! :angry2:

post-638-1211923020_thumb.jpg

post-638-1211923178_thumb.jpg

post-638-1211923209_thumb.jpg

post-638-1211923300_thumb.jpg

post-638-1211923352_thumb.jpg

tina trying to get smurph to ride the board :blah:

post-638-1211923399_thumb.jpg

popcorn in a pan :breakdance:

post-638-1211923476_thumb.jpg

:driver: what is up with all the boxer's did you leave your pants at home ( sorry nichol had to :lol: )

post-638-1211923569_thumb.jpg

ok that's enough good time's for sure !!!!! :bar:

oh and thanks tina for the shot at the bar :breakdance: :dope:

Wow, sounds like everyone had a great time despite the weather. Im sad :breakdance: I wasnt able to make coral this year for memorial day. Not to sure when Ill be able to make it up that way again.

Thanks for sharing all the stories and pics, almost feel like I was there. Almost! :driver:

crazy charlie in boxers?? guess we should all be glad he wasnt in tighty whities! :breakdance: :dope:

Oh yeah and who was that, that was trying to pull their bike out of the tree??

Edited by Sincity_blondie

i'm just curious who said the cane bed road was chitty not bad at all :DDRrocks::DDRrocks:

yea that road was just fine might be a little slimy when wet. i went through knab on the way there and followed cdavego and dune smurf out cane on the way home saved 45-60 minutes.

post-978-1211947659_thumb.jpg

post-978-1211947731_thumb.jpg