saw some peeps on the freeway the other day

SandSoulja

My brother and i we're driving on the 15 in victorville the other day and rolled up on a newer style WW with a big a$$ DDR sticker on the door being pulled by a f-something superduty...

we pulled up next to them like dumba$$es and flashed our season pass (due to lack of a DDR sticker)

who was it?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

are you here?

hey duniemonkie i neeed too.

just curious...wheres the money go from merch?

you think runnin a website is cheap.. you should look up bandwidth costs for a dedicated server. For the bandwidth we use your looking at easily a couple hundred a month for a dedicated server. The $$$$ goes to keepin your happy a$$ on the greatest website about dumont :D

you think runnin a website is cheap.. you should look up bandwidth costs for a dedicated server. For the bandwidth we use your looking at easily a couple hundred a month for a dedicated server. The $$$$ goes to keepin your happy a$$ on the greatest website about dumont :D

:laughoff:

Sticker prices just cover the cost of having the stickers printed... I think.

pretty much.. and any other ddr merch that isnt from cafe press. i dont believe freak makes chit on the cafepress stuff.. maybe like .50 a item or something dumb like that... It basically covers other ddr merchandise and stuff that has to be paid up front like hats and chit like that.

pretty much.. and any other ddr merch that isnt from cafe press. i dont believe freak makes chit on the cafepress stuff.. maybe like .50 a item or something dumb like that... It basically covers other ddr merchandise and stuff that has to be paid up front like hats and chit like that.

Cafepress actually costs the site money every month. Not much has been sold lately to even cover the expense of the custom storefront that they offer.

As for the sticker money, none of that really gets ever back to me. It all goes to J&J Vinyl. Sometimes he kicks me down a couple bucks for the biz, but I always tell him not to worry about it just for handling the orders and mailing them out.

I have never made anything off stickers and merch. If anything that is ever "made" off the site though, it gets put right back into it like you said for additional orders.

I really hope to at least get some pretty cool new custom DDR shirts and hats made up this summer. :mischevious:

thats cool man...

thanks for the irrelevant lecture on website costs though isbb!! (;

His statement was relevant.....that's just ISBB. :beer_bang: :mischevious: Even the domain name has to be paid for.

hahah

sweet dude!!

I knew someone would turn up!!

Yeah we timed it just right, we only got on the freeway to go like 4 miles...from one side of town to the other......I was like DUDE DDR sticker!!! get the dumont pass!!

sorry if we scared your wife...I know my wife was scared when i started yelling at some stranger on the freeway.

hahah

sweet dude!!

I knew someone would turn up!!

Yeah we timed it just right, we only got on the freeway to go like 4 miles...from one side of town to the other......I was like DUDE DDR sticker!!! get the dumont pass!!

sorry if we scared your wife...I know my wife was scared when i started yelling at some stranger on the freeway.

ha ha no problem dude. Its always good to see fellow DDR peeps. Knowing that if your ever brokendiwn or whatever seeing a DDR sticker would bring a friendly person. :dunno:

I had just emptied 2 of my fire extinguishers on a car in Baker before this trying to put out a car fire that literally burst into flames while driving in front of me. Funny thing is had the guy not argued with me for 2 minutes about using it on his car I'd have had it out. But just as all the flames were finally goingout the battery exploded and then IT was over. I just walked back to my truck and pulled away leaving it for the fire dept. They had already been called, hope they brought a shovel :dunno: