Henderson Folk

EY3BA11

how is the crime on the OTHER side of the tracks.. Burkholder and major/center st area?

Not so good i would try to stay on the other side of the tracks

the home we were looking at over on eastern and windmill is growing out of our reach.. being a repo and people trying to snatch up cheap properties for investments it seems they are knocking the little guy's who want to make a good home something outta the race in this economy. After talking to the selling agent they have recieved offers out of our price range so we are off to find something else if it happens to pop up.. There was a nice place over on major by the park just east of burkholder big lot and good lookin home.. just didnt know about the hood. I knew that side of the tracks wasnt great but just didnt know HOW BAD.. :P

Thx fer the heads up. Ynot you still have ties w/ lenders?

the home we were looking at over on eastern and windmill is growing out of our reach.. being a repo and people trying to snatch up cheap properties for investments it seems they are knocking the little guy's who want to make a good home something outta the race in this economy. After talking to the selling agent they have recieved offers out of our price range so we are off to find something else if it happens to pop up.. There was a nice place over on major by the park just east of burkholder big lot and good lookin home.. just didnt know about the hood. I knew that side of the tracks wasnt great but just didnt know HOW BAD.. :P

Yeah I still have hook ups with a cpl lenders. Let me know when you want to get ahold of them. That area has gotten better but the area right around Morrell park is still not good. If you look back nearer to Racetrack road it get's better.

Eastern & Windmill :grin::pics::barf:

Do it if you can... I could stumble home from your garage LOL

:laughoff:

Dont know if I want your ugly a$$ for a neighbor but there is a house couple doors down with a pool they have been trying to sell.

I dont know how much they want but its a nice little house with a work shed out back :laughoff:

The family of the lady that lived there went in and redid everything.

Edited by sanddunesaddict

Eastern & Windmill :grin::pics::barf:

Do it if you can... I could stumble home from your garage LOL

indasand. THe place was right off cascade ct or something like that... Right in the corner behind big lots butted up against eastern. 150k for a 12k sq ft lot and a 1400 sq ft home.. Had a chance to talk to the neighbors that have been there for 20+ yrs and they love that neigborhood and dont have any issues. It would have been nice but it's not looking good.

Terry i will letcha know.

Bert can you pm me some more info? Or maybe ill just drive my a$$ down there this friday and see.. I didnt see anything listed over in that area on a quick search but ill check it out again.

Thx

indasand. THe place was right off cascade ct or something like that... Right in the corner behind big lots butted up against eastern. 150k for a 12k sq ft lot and a 1400 sq ft home.. Had a chance to talk to the neighbors that have been there for 20+ yrs and they love that neigborhood and dont have any issues. It would have been nice but it's not looking good.

Bert can you pm me some more info? Or maybe ill just drive my a$$ down there this friday and see.. I didnt see anything listed over in that area on a quick search but ill check it out again.

Thx

Good luck bud.... Buying a home can be as exciting as it is frustrating.... I'm sure you know that...

Lot's of luck Nick,you have alot to choose from these day's.

Hey I know a house for sale in the northwest with a pool and a good size lot and there are pics on dumontduneriders.com as well. :mischevious: LOL

Edited by Danielle

Thx

Can you come by the shop tommorrow??

I got you a flyer.

Cool website! No incidences for 60 days within a mile of our house! Yahoo! :mischevious:

Lucky. My area is full of crime. :beer_bang: 4 stolen vehicles and 2 recovered within 1/4 mile in the last 60 days. :rant_on:

Dude, there are 10 forcloseures in my development alone. Check out the Silverado area. Just FYI

The criminals are going to visit the nice areas because there are quality vehicles, people with nice stuff inside their houses, and much more to steal. Criminals don't go to the ghetto to steal something nice! Almost no matter where you purchase a home there will be crime, and probably section 8 too.

Don't forget this website for sex offenders in your area.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/index.php?Agenc...54122&disc=

:beer_bang:

Edited by lindernglamis

there were quite a few over there but the crime is high in that area plus i wanted to stay more to the EAST :D i realllllly want to get back over towards dunefreaks side of town.. :D

The criminals are going to visit the nice areas because there are quality vehicles, people with nice stuff inside their houses, and much more to steal. Criminals don't go to the ghetto to steal something nice! Almost no matter where you purchase a home there will be crime, and probably section 8 too.

Don't forget this website for sex offenders in your area.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/index.php?Agenc...54122&disc=

:beer_bang:

I have to disagree. I live in the ghetto and there was a crapload of crime in my area.....lots of stolen vehicles. Sometimes I don't think thieves are smart enough to shop around.