can I assume kickoff weekend is the first weekend in October?

Richard Cheese

a couple of bako boys are wanting to go opening weekend....due to the difficulty to get time off for one of us, we need to plan now

Oct 3rd, 4th and 5th?

I think so.... Last year was also the first weekend of Oct.5-6-7

:beer_bang:

I believe D*CKCHEESE is talking about the DDR kickoff weekend... Not the first big overcrowded bad juju holiday weekend of the season.

Jason, DDR has had the Kickoff weekend on the first weekend of october for the past 2 or 3 years.. :D So yes it is safe to bet on kick off being that weekend of the 3rd 4th 5th. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I believe D*CKCHEESE is talking about the DDR kickoff weekend... Not the first big overcrowded bad juju holiday weekend of the season.

Jason, DDR has had the Kickoff weekend on the first weekend of october for the past 2 or 3 years.. :D So yes it is safe to bet on kick off being that weekend of the 3rd 4th 5th. :D

i dont think overcrowding is going to be a problem this year ................ :think:

Does anybody know what days the vendors are going to be set up for Halloween this year. Is it going to be the week before like in the past, or is it the week of, since Halloween is on a Friday this year. 23rd-the 26th...or 30th- the 2nd.

With Halloween being on a Friday this year, it's safe to say that Halloween weekend will fall on that same weekend, Oct 31-Nov 2nd (Fri-Mon). ;)

• 3 weeks later...

sorry but i have a bunch of newbe questions....

whats the weather like that weekend (halloween weekend)?

all the videos i've seen everyone is in t-shirts during the day but i dont know how cold/warm it might be at night.

do i need to be out there early to get a spot to camp (RV parking) or should i be ok if i roll out on friday?

i plan on rolling out early from las vegas friday morning.

my quadzilla has a aftermarket pipe but i dont think it has a spark arrester. are the rangers going to be anal about this?

my girl plans on renting a quad for the weekend (from las vegas) .... do i still need to get a out of state sticker for it to be legal at dumont?

the weekend pass, is that good for all the vechiles or just the RV? will that pass cover a trailer and the bikes?

the rule about no glass containers..... would it be ok to bring some....adult drinks..... in glass as long as they stay inside the RV?

any info would be great. thanks see you out there.

Edited by anti bling

sorry but i have a bunch of newbe questions....thats ok thats what we do around here

whats the weather like that weekend (halloween weekend)?

all the videos i've seen everyone is in t-shirts during the day but i dont know how cold/warm it might be at night. weather can be warm will cool off at night sweat shirt weather

do i need to be out there early to get a spot to camp (RV parking) or should i be ok if i roll out on friday?

i plan on rolling out early from las vegas friday morning. its a big open camping area but there are a lot of soft sand watch where your going no tight turns keep momentum

my quadzilla has a aftermarket pipe but i dont think it has a spark arrester. are the rangers going to be anal about this? i have not heard of people getting hasseled about them it is a law though

my girl plans on renting a quad for the weekend (from las vegas) .... do i still need to get a out of state sticker for it to be legal at dumont? ask about it from the rental place but the person riding it will get the ticket for no sticker

the weekend pass, is that good for all the vechiles or just the RV? will that pass cover a trailer and the bikes? just for the RV trailer doesnt need one bikes need a cali ohv stickers

the rule about no glass containers..... would it be ok to bring some....adult drinks..... in glass as long as they stay inside the RV? glass isnt a big deal as long as you dont break it in the sand or leave it behind

any info would be great. thanks see you out there.