Rotten Tomatoes

Kitcat

I have fresh home grown tomatoes, I will sell them for 1 million dollars.............................each. Finally financial freedom!! Or maybe I will trade for DDR stickers.

It'll still be cheaper than gas! :dunno:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at Trader Joe's tonight - love that place! Anyway, so many things have frickin tomatoes in them. Salsa, bloody mary mix, marinara sauce, etc. At least with the bloody mary's, the alcohol should kill off the salmonella. :dunno:

processed tomatoes are fine. just a few types of the fresh varieties have been found with salmonella in them. within a few weeks they will find the source of contamination, then other tomato producing areas will start shipping. i.e. central california, florida, texas.

processed tomatoes are fine. just a few types of the fresh varieties have been found with salmonella in them. within a few weeks they will find the source of contamination, then other tomato producing areas will start shipping. i.e. central california, florida, texas.

Yeah, but I like fresh salsa - bummer! :dunno:

Maybe I should go eat some dirty tomatoes so my tape worm can have neighbors :blink:

:dunno::blink:

That was so funny when Mary said Eff you and your tapeworm.

:grin::wub:

Wish I was drinkin' on Sunday with you all. Still a blast though. :blink:

I've been eatin' Trader Jose's Pico de Gallo Salsa for a couple days now. :blink:

I'm feelin' fine I guess.

There has been NO reports in California that I know about yet.

Like Nick said though "We will see"

And yes the container said Trader Jose's. I was thinkin' I was :dunno: for a minute.

I've been eatin' Trader Jose's Pico de Gallo Salsa for a couple days now. :drunk:

I'm feelin' fine I guess.

There has been NO reports in California that I know about yet.

Like Nick said though "We will see"

And yes the container said Trader Jose's. I was thinkin' I was :stick_smack: for a minute.

They have Trader Jose's beer, too. It's kind of like Corona. I got it once, it was just okay. :rockon:

I seriously can't believe not one of the previous posts asks why the tomatos have salmonella. The tomatos grown in the US (mainly Florida) were not tainted with salmonella due to the fact we have strict FDA regulations on the type of ferlitizers they use. Florida and other US farmers use cow manure and other types of fertitizers, NOT HUMAN FECES as a fertilizer as some of our other trustworthy friends in South America use. Ya they crap in the fields! They are to lazy to use the bathroom, they instead use the growing fields that most of our fruit and veggies are grown from. But its not all of their fault their fault, we pretty much import anything with little to no regulation anymore. The FDA is broke, no one cares and everyone just thinks this is just a minor inconvience that their burger has no tomatos, I really don't care one way or the other I just don't want to be one of the millions of sheep that believe anything that they see or hear. :stick_smack::drunk::rockon::rockon::ninja:

Edited by TbonesMalones

:flipoff::flipoff:

That was so funny when Mary said Eff you and your tapeworm.

:laughing::beerpint:

Wish I was drinkin' on Sunday with you all. Still a blast though. :idiot:

I have no recolection of the events you describe. Oh yea, I was in Hava-hoople! Of course I don't remember :laughoff:

The wife picked up some fresh off the stem tomatoes at sunflower market and i chopped one of those bad boys up and threw it in my salad.. Im not barfin yet so we will see :D

You eat salad? :lol:

Hey T.Malones, my mom always told me not to talk crap about Mexicans cause they'll pee on my lettuce! I guess she's right :booty:

I seriously can't believe not one of the previous posts asks why the tomatos have salmonella. The tomatos grown in the US (mainly Florida) were not tainted with salmonella due to the fact we have strict FDA regulations on the type of ferlitizers they use. Florida and other US farmers use cow manure and other types of fertitizers, NOT HUMAN FECES as a fertilizer as some of our other trustworthy friends in South America use. Ya they crap in the fields! They are to lazy to use the bathroom, they instead use the growing fields that most of our fruit and veggies are grown from. But its not all of their fault their fault, we pretty much import anything with little to no regulation anymore. The FDA is broke, no one cares and everyone just thinks this is just a minor inconvience that their burger has no tomatos, I really don't care one way or the other I just don't want to be one of the millions of sheep that believe anything that they see or hear. :beer_bang: :beer_bang: :drinkbeer::drinkbeer::laughing:

That's gross! I was just talking to Mark about how we import all this crap from other countries that don't have regulations like the US. Cat & dog food that kills our pets, Kid's toys that endanger their lives and the list goes on and on! Plus, we sell stuff to other countries and then our costs go up - like concrete for instance. When we were getting our backyard done, it cost a fortune to put in concrete because we were exporting so much of it to China to build their GD factories, where they can make crap that can kill us!

:clap::clap::clap: