Who do you think is the most addicted to DDR

Warrior07

:lol::dope::blink::dunno: :freakin_nuts: :blah: :angry2: :black: :loser::shake::mob::rolleyes::D:idiot: :argue: :assblast::dunno: :no_no: :moon: :lol:

There, just some of my thoughts.

Wingy, you effin' nailed it bro. :lol: That's funny chit right there. :lol::lol: A-hole or not. :thumb:

I might, well just maybe have some issues, BUT Warrior, :slap: Dude WTF were you thinkin' on this post brotha. :dunno:

:dope: Djewstuuuuupiad iiiiiiiddthiot! :idiot:

:lol:

Ohhhh,

And no mention of "Dunefreak"??? The one that started and causes this chaos to continue. :dance:

Lemme think bout this one: :think::think:

:lol:

oh and thanks randizzle :flowers:

Guest Crasher

:freakin_nuts: Geez, thanks for the awesome pic Warrior!!! We look like tools!!! :idiot: It was probably first thing in the a.m. when someone's kid was running around screaming!! :dunno:

Holy crap!! I made the Warrior list and I haven't been on since like................noon yesterday! :black: :idiot::dunno::lol:

Wasn't it Warrior who was looking for fellow addicts like last season????? :freakin_nuts: :poke: :lol::lol:

Should we go dig THAT one up??? :lol:

:lol::lol:

Knock it off Cheese. :idiot:

Dammit! :assblast:

BTW:

WTF ya still doin' up?? :lol: Don't you have school tomorrow? :lol:

no beeeotch!! :black:

im on summer vacation until the second week of august.......one of the MAIN reasons I chose my measely public service career... :rolleyes:

but i still get up early in the AM to get to the gym to work these babies out

honaluluhillsmemorialdark5.jpg

:dunno: :freakin_nuts: :flowers:

Edited by richard cheese

no beeeotch!! :lol:

im on summer vacation until the second week of august.......one of the MAIN reasons I chose my measely public service career... :lol:

:idiot: :freakin_nuts: :assblast:

Cheesy is giving Red a run for his money at the gun show!! :dunno: :black:

Oh man I need some serious SAND or ride time!! :lol::lol:

no beeeotch!! :dunno:

im on summer vacation until the second week of august.......one of the MAIN reasons I chose my measely public service career... :black:

:idiot: :freakin_nuts: :lol:

To work what out, your CHINS, or your ears??????

WHATEVER BRO!!!!!!

1. You dig up the oldest, who gives a sh*t, sh*t.

2. You post on your own posts/threads

3. You don't bring knoweledge, good thoughts or anything useful

4. You abuse the :lol: smiley.

5. Your screen name is well, poopd*ck!!!!!!!!!

6. You say you are the resident jack a$$ in training......there is only one resident anything and it's me THE RESIDENT a-hole!!!!!!

7. You are wasting your boss' money

8. You are the self proclaimed "Dune Porter".....What is thaaaaaaat?

9. You post pictures of yourself from 1985

10. You try to post a poll but can't do it and then start a thread just to PISS me off!!!!!!!

You win, your addicted and need an intervention!!!!!!

I do like you though, just remember you opened the door on this one!!!!! :black: :lol: :freakin_nuts:

this is way to funny :lol: hey pete WHERE ARE MY PARTS???????? :idiot::dunno: now GET TO WORK :lol:

beech, don't talk when my teabag's coverin yo' mouff...ma facka!!!

:slap::laughing:

Cheese I think you are the most large gay guy I have ever seen...all your :lol: My nutz on your chin...my nutz on you face MA FACKA!!!!! Go back to school and daydream about your students already! :idiot: FREEKIN homopotimus!!!!!!

^^^^^^That is just wrong :flipoff: wingnut has gone from poop talk to puttin his nuts on peoples chins and faces :lol: :black:

:booty: :chug: :driver::slap: Oh my!!! After I just posted the above I realized I was on the wrong thread :laughing: I thought I was posting on the game( write something about the person above you) :idiot: Geez!!!

Edited by Danielle

post-638-1214886614_thumb.jpg

Man are you cranky :idiot:

That is a funny picture,he must have just got woken up by an ugg boot,Dam my daughter must have beat you hard and Tiff just had to put her head down as you were to grumpy to talk to. :flipoff::lol:

I have tried everyway to add that flippin pic of wingnuts grumpy face, :laughing::slap:

Edited by Danielle

Cheese I think you are the most large gay guy I have ever seen...all your :lol: My nutz on your chin...my nutz on you face MA FACKA!!!!! Go back to school and daydream about your students already! :idiot: FREEKIN homopotimus!!!!!!

thats just fuggin hilarious right there

homopotimus

:flipoff::slap:

you win that one just on the strength and imagination of that word right there, Wingy...

:laughing:

Ok now my a$$ is done hurting i'm going to reply to the comments :flipoff:

WHATEVER BRO!!!!!! :blink: :black:

1. You dig up the oldest, who gives a sh*t, sh*t. (GIVING THE NEWBIES SOMETHING TO READ ) :blah:

2. You post on your own posts/threads (ON ACCIDENT) :lol:

3. You don't bring knoweledge, good thoughts or anything useful (DID NOT KNOW WE WERE BEING GRADED :booty: )

4. You abuse the smiley. (AND YOUR POINT IS )

5. Your screen name is well, poopd*ck!!!!!!!!! (I TOLD YOU I WAS A POOD#CK WHEN I CAME UP WITH IT) :ninja:

6. You say you are the resident jack a$$ in training......there is only one resident anything and it's me THE RESIDENT a-hole!!!!!! (I NEVER! DUNE FREAK :banghead: CALLED ME THAT )

7. You are wasting your boss' money ( MY WORK IS DONE :flipoff: )

8. You are the self proclaimed "Dune Porter".....What is thaaaaaaat? (THE GIRLS DESERTSKYZ SANDCHICK & POWERHOUSE :laughoff: MADE THE THREAD BACKFIRE ON MY :booty:

9. You post pictures of yourself from 1985 (HELLO IT WAS A MULLET THREAD DA 1985 :shake: )

10. You try to post a poll but can't do it and then start a thread just to PISS me off!!!!!!! ( I TRY :grin: )

You win, your addicted and need an intervention!!!!!!

I do like you though, just remember you opened the door on this one!!!!!

And i like you to wingnut & i'll try harder to PI$$ you off :bawl:

Edited by warrior07

• 2 weeks later...