weekend warrior bankrupt?

got boost?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hope that the extended warranty we bought from giant should still have coverage cause it's not affiliated with warrior :laughoff: i so hope kenny at jw can hook me up when i need anything fixed :peek:

Hey pete can you change my screen name to chapter7 lol

Edited by warrior07

what about extended warranties???????????

If you bought an extended warranty, then that should still be fine since you did not buy it from WW. The question I have is at what point does the extended warranty kick in? They are bought to go past the manufacture warranty, but that is ending sooner than later, so does it kick in now? I am going to verify who we bought ours from and see what to do.

BREAKING NEWS

Mark Warmoth: ‘I’m Circling the Drain Here’

Bob Ashley

RV Business

Friday, July 25, 2008

Contrary to reports published elsewhere, Warmoth told RVBusiness that the company has not been seized by creditors, even though the company's production line has been closed since early July. “I have been liquidating,” Warmoth said. “Everything is voluntary. I am trying to turn everything that I own into cash. I'm still optimistic and I'm still answering the phones.”

Weekend Warrior officially closed its doors, they are liquidating the company. There is a place to buy parts 1-800-307-2150 Weekend Warrior Gear, but your factory warranty is no longer valid.

:laughoff: :peek: :mex::dayum::blah: :dance: ,sorry about that weekened you got screwed warriors...

Well it is too bad WW is going through this but I must say that I still love my trailer and for all the reasons I purchased it, it will last my family for years to come. I never purchased any extended warrantty, i am to cheap for that. All of the items in the trailer are not "exclusive" to WW. fixing things myself, asking friends for help, and just dealing with it will be fine for me. I have never taken a vehicle back to the dealer for repair.... I have always fixed my own bikes... I do all the repairs around the house (and so on......) WW going out of business will just save me the headache of dealing with em....

i hope that made some sence....

:beercheers:

:beercheers::blah::blah::blah:

Hahaha.....but I dont think Fleetwood is going anywere any time soon.

Im not sure about Holiday Rambler

Doesn't the same company own both and I would not be to sure. When it talked to WW on the phone this morning they said 3 are out of business and more are to follow. With WW being the largest seller of toyhaulers, what does that say about he survival of the rest.

Yeah Alfa closed and so did Ragen but Ragen was WW.

No Fleetwood and Holiday Rambler are totally different companies.

I think Fleetwood,Holiday rambler and Forest River will make it.

They are large enough companies that have been in business longer than WW.

Monaco is the parent company of dune chase, McKenzie, Next Level, Holiday Rambler. not sure about the rest

Edited by mineurbiz

Fleetwood is hurting too. They have cut 50 percent of all model productions and layed off people...I still love my WW. Best choice I made even if the company is around or not.

I 2nd that, I love our trailer and still think they made some of the best looking trailers on the road. I am just glad that we bought an extended warranty.

WW actually sold Ragen and Blazen to National a few years ago, so Ragen closed down under National.

Monaco is the parent company of dune chase, McKenzie, Next Level, Holiday Rambler. not sure about the rest

Youre right and they are pubicly traded....they arent going anywere for a while.

WW went under becuase of the people who bought them and their poor buisness practices.

Even the owner in an interview said he wasnt ready for a housing market crash because it had been a goldmine for the last ten years.

RV'ers will always consist of older retired people who still buy motorhomes and huge fifth wheels just not alot of toyhaulers.

Edited by sanddunesaddict

WW actually sold Ragen and Blazen to National a few years ago, so Ragen closed down under National.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Warrior purchased National RV's tow division (Blaze'n & Rage'n) a couple of years ago. There has been no mention thus far of Rage'n in any news I have seen!

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Warrior purchased National RV's tow division (Blaze'n & Rage'n) a couple of years ago. There has been no mention thus far of Rage'n in any news I have seen!

I will try and find the article, but I am pretty sure Rage'n is alreay closed, but not positive on that one.

I will try and find the article, but I am pretty sure Rage'n is alreay closed, but not positive on that one.

I'm pretty sure that the class action suit did not include any "Rage'n" products. :blah: This may be a blessing in disguise for Warmoth.... :blah: ...if he kept the two businesses seperate!

It really does not affect me. :blah: I am out of standard warranty. My extended is thru an outside company. :beercheers: