Sand Sports Super Show

dunefreak

We're only about 2 months away already and I'm already getting excited. Not so much for the show, but to go see and hang out with some cool azz DDR peeps and go to the beach.

I doubt the show will offer much more "new" stuff this year, but I will still check it out regardless. I like walking around saying hi to a handful of vendors that I know who go every year.

I see there is a 3 day fee this year instead of being able to pay your 8 bucks and stamp your hand every day before leaving.

Can you believe it has already been 10 years that this show has been going on? wow.

Who else is going? We gotta set up another DDR get together at the HB brewing company. :fro: :beercheers:

http://sandsportssupershow.com/

ssss08.jpg

fackin 25 bucks???

I understand the sheenanigans of the stamp, and not washing your hand...but to assume that everybody is going for all three days is assinine

...and with my wife now having surgery the week before the SSSS, i may only be able to make it 1 day instead of 2

fugggggggggggg

fackin 25 bucks???

I understand the sheenanigans of the stamp, and not washing your hand...but to assume that everybody is going for all three days is assinine

...and with my wife now having surgery the week before the SSSS, i may only be able to make it 1 day instead of 2

fugggggggggggg

I probably will be. :D I dont work friday or saturday and would request sunday off :D

Hey pete where you guys booking your hotel room this year? I wanna call ahead and get mine reserved for 2 nights :D

fackin 25 bucks???

fugggggggggggg

Chitty! What's up with your wife always being :barf: around the SSSS every year? :think::hello:

I probably will be. :D I dont work friday or saturday and would request sunday off :D

Hey pete where you guys booking your hotel room this year? I wanna call ahead and get mine reserved for 2 nights :D

I will just let you know where we end up booking at and you can book your own. The place we stayed last year was pretty nice and fairly cheap. It was right along the freeway in Santa Ana just before the exit for the show.

If you guys read the poster it says $10 per day or $25 for all three :think:

Right but in past years you pay like 8 bucks the first day and get your hand stamped on the way out and you are good for the entire weekend for just the 8 dollars.

I'm not too worried about it. It's not that much more. I'll drink teh difference in 10 minutes anyways. :barf::hello:

I will just let you know where we end up booking at and you can book your own. The place we stayed last year was pretty nice and fairly cheap. It was right along the freeway in Santa Ana just before the exit for the show.

were you gonna do it for me.. if so sweet thx for the room.. :lol::hello: I planned on booking my own room you :barf: .. :think: :think:

were you gonna do it for me.. if so sweet thx for the room.. :laughing::hello: I planned on booking my own room you :think: .. :lol::headbang1:

haha, I must have read your post too fast I guess. Not sure where that came from.

Maybe I read it like this...

Hey pete where you guys booking your hotel room this year? I wanna call ahead and get mine reserved for 2 nights??? :D

Who knows. :barf::think:

everything is copesetic

mrs cheeze wont be able to make it but

i'll be coming down Saturday and staying through Sunday...may bring a fellow 'fieldian

Sucks she can't make it, but it's cool we can still party it up for Saturday night. Lookin forward to it, cheesy ma facka. :ninja:

Hey bring your "can't find his way back to camp for chit", ma fackin friend. :laughoff: What was his name? Jim? :think:

• 2 weeks later...

Sucks she can't make it, but it's cool we can still party it up for Saturday night. Lookin forward to it, cheesy ma facka. :mex:

Hey bring your "can't find his way back to camp for chit", ma fackin friend. :blah: What was his name? Jim? :grin:

THIS FACKIN GUY??? :lol:

normal_S2010379~0.JPG

FUGGIN JIMMY D AND THE SPREAD CONNECTION :beerbong: :beerbong:

he's gotta work that weekend so its a no-go...i got another b-field effe-up im bringin....

btw..booked my room today.....same deal as last year?? fuggin home base in a toy hauler??? :blink: :beerbong: :peek: :drunk::laughoff: :dance: :lol::dayum:

OMG - Blue Steel is going to be so excited when I tell him about this. We were thinking of going to Cali that weekend, but we were going to camp in Temecula. This would be really fun in our old stompin' grounds - THE OC!!!

:laughing::flipoff:

Hey, I bet the beers will be $8 :laughing:

btw..booked my room today.....same deal as last year?? fuggin home base in a toy hauler??? :blink: :beerbong: :laughing::bawl::laughing::blury::lol::grin:

Haha! We took that thing OVER!!

OMG - Blue Steel is going to be so excited when I tell him about this. We were thinking of going to Cali that weekend, but we were going to camp in Temecula. This would be really fun in our old stompin' grounds - THE OC!!!

:grin::bawl:

Hey, I bet the beers will be $8 :flipoff:

That'd be great if you two could make it :D

THAT FUGGIN HAULER GOT POWN3D

:flipoff:

That a-hole salesman tried showing ME the stove!!! I wish I had a pic of his face when I changed the subject to more technical issues. Dipshit :thumb:

Ok, back to topic....

So who all is going fo-shizzle?

That a-hole salesman tried showing ME the stove!!! I wish I had a pic of his face when I changed the subject to more technical issues. Dipshit :flipoff:

:flipoff:

Yo Monkie,

You shoulda slapped his nads down on a Pizzzazzz and said "That's how I cook eggs Biotch!" :thumb:

Ok, back to topic....

So who all is going fo-shizzle?

You mean :foshizz:

I'm in.

Yiah,

R-